EST Guide

EvilE

Daddy 2011!!!!
Why no Cubstuff, prices too high? Or bats not as good as advertised?
prices are OUTRAGEOUS, and shipping is around $20!! Thats crazy. He is a member on here that buys bats for cheap, then flips them on ebay and inflates the prices considerably. It's his choice, and thats cool, but I steer clear of him also......

AveregeJay

Banned User
I always wondered where/how he constantly gets bats.

Don't take this price guide seriously. Have a look at the bat collection thread in the open forum and look at Joker's post with his bats... He is not a leading authority on the price of Worth bats (sure he may think so on a message board but he doesn't understand supply and demand).

If you want a bat, pay the money and get it. Are you really going to hold off on 20 dollars and lose a chance at getting a bat that you want to have because some "board person/character" on softballfans says it is worth $20.00 less?

Sure hope not because there will be 5 people waiting in the wings to buy it.

Joker

"This message is hidden because AverageJay is on your ignore list."

speak up i can't hear you

Joker

i still can't hear you, speak the **** up

AveregeJay

Banned User

i still can't hear you, speak the **** up

I know you are reading these Jackie. I am sure you are going to try to dig up some personal information on me to E-stalk me like you do others.

:D:cool:

Joker

i still can't hear you

Hihbidty

Conservatarded
1999 SSEST (supercell) - has a + next to the CRYOGENIC - BLACK
1998SSEST.gif

Sweet joker good job.. I picked up this model (13") off of Craigslist for $7.00

Tons of pop!!!

DeezNutz357

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a 2001 green ESTCW that only says worth, not supercell, with a 13' shell, can get pics if you want, just let me know. This guide was very helpful, because I was trying to pinpoint my first slowpitch bat so I could get one for my collection. 2001 estl blue. thank you for all you work joker

Jared717

<font color="Red">Addicted to Softballfans</font>
2005 SSEST Max - BLACK

What is a 2005 SSEST Max - BLACK worth if its 28oz NIW??

DavisSinclair21

Addicted to Softballfans
So I cleaned my garage today...And in one of my old bat bags I came across one of my old bats...It's the gold supercell est5 and has a 13" barrell...Just wondering what I can get for this thing...It is in pretty decent shape...One very small wave on it and has the ASA 2000 stamp on it. LMK...I will probably sell this thing.

I can email pics to whoever wants to look at it.

Zombieshark

Trashboat
i just picked up a '00 est85 32/23.5 niw, only supercell they made that year smaller than a 34. any idea what its worth, or the rarity of it? it's even got the tag on it with all the models they made and everything, pretty cool. anyway, thanks guys.

Jared717

<font color="Red">Addicted to Softballfans</font>
Price check on two 2003 ESTL Xtra - BLUE

I have 2 of the 2003 ESTL Xtra - BLUE. One is 27oz and the other 28oz.

The 27oz (bottom bat in the pic) has a slight flat spot on the W of worth. Also has a small wave between the S and T of EST. They are not major flat spots but you can feel them.

The 28oz (top bat in pic) has a slight flat spot on the E and S of EST. The rest seems to be in good shape.

Both bats are solid and in pretty good shape. I haven't swung the bats. I am selling them for a friend. He told me to sell them and I have no idea what these are worth.

I appreciate any help or info.

I did not clean these up before taking pics. If you have any ?'s LMK
IMG_2000.jpg

IMG_2001.jpg

IMG_2002.jpg

IMG_2003.jpg

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
With the flat spots, I'd honestly expect no more than $50, and probably less than that honestly. I got some nice shape post-2001 ESTs w/ perfectly round barrels for $45-$55 apiece last summer.