Evil Bat Pack review

Jimmy34

Board Prick
I decided to order some Evil Classic M's for a BYO Classic M event...while I was on the phone I asked about the bat pack because my beloved Elite bat pack was ready to retire...

Well I got the bat pack and I'm actually impressed, have to give the guy credit...

Gotta tell you, this thing is pretty much the bat pack to have...it's HUGE yet doesn't feel as heavy as it looks...

Few noticeable things that really have me thinking I'll never buy another bag from anyone else:

1) the bat sleeves have individual sleeves even though it looks like one compartment from the exterior, kinda keeps the bats from rubbing against each other and have the velcro wraps to keep them tight to the bag and not swinging in every direction when you're walking around..
2) the shoulder straps are insane comfortable and have good adjustment range and you can't even feel the bat pack weight like most other bags I've had
3) good compartment placement and it's got 2 water bottle nets on each side, easily carries 4 bats, a top compartment (you pull the inside flap up and it stays like a shelf/divider when you velcro it to the sides/front) and a bottom vented compartment, it also has 2 zippered pouches (one on each side) for "stuff" and it has a zippered phone/ipad compartment on top with a rubber jammy that you can put headhones thru, under the top flap it has a nice velour lined zippered area for your wallet/valuables and theres a BIG fully zippered area/pouch in the front that can be taken off and embroidered if that's your kinda thing...

I hear guys saying this is a knockoff of another brand but I could care less, knockoffs are everywhere in the softball world from turfs to clothing to bats so who cares, at this price I don't think there's a bat pack on the market that will even come close...

GREAT JOB Mr Buggs...very well done...

Here's pics of the empty bag next to my full Elite bag to see the difference in size...it fits way more than I thought and another pic with my stuff in it and it actually feels empty...:thumb:

Sully

Wanna buy jerseys/rings?
It's the same bat pack as the Boombah one at the same price. He even copied the exact same places the logos go. Jimmy is right. Knock offs are everywhere, but why buy a knock off for the same price? And to answer Wagon487, I don't see a roller version on Evil (yet), but Boombah has this in a roller for $10 extra.

Jimmy34

Board Prick
I've had mine for like 3 months now and it gets used 3-4x a week and a tourney every weekend with 4 bats, tons of balls, batting gloves, fielding gloves etc and it's still like brand new...best bag out right now IMHO

deedubs

Addicted to Softballfans
Does it only come in black? not that it realy matters the black with red logo looks sweet. If it's evil it has to be good!!

The pack is fantastic plenty of room and hidden pouches for keys and wallet.i like the fact that my glove shoes and few Bp balls fit great evil balls of course the heavy feels just like a real game ball perfect for getting loose before a game.great job Buggs!

Softball101tc

Addicted to Softballfans
I have the heavy ball, which is the best warmup tool/method I've ever used and an Evil Ultrapack to be here on Monday. Bobby has never steered me wrong and always delivers a quality product. I have no reason to expect anything other than a fantastic bat pack.

(Hey Buggs...throw in some extra Bat Wax! )