Factory hitters

select_22

The Veteran
I am in process of trying to trade 2 of my "older" Demarinis to get newer bats around our fields. Couple guys swing em but its all the OG juggy around here. I like to show up with stuff people dont have and then get my whole team to swing it. has worked on 2 different league teams. only problem is they were older models not sold anymore. So time to upgrade and get em to like the new stuff/buy n help demarini grow. Plus i gotta "keep up with the Jones" lol.

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
I have yet to own a DeMar that I would put down my other sticks for. BUT! I hang out in this forum cause the guys in here are as dedicated to the sport as I am. You can ask one of my teammates who is a "Grass Roots" guy, I want to love DeMar. Almost all my gear is DeMar other than my bats and gloves. Just wish I had a bat that I dug.

sticknopper

GS Sports
I'm gonna have to go with what CL22 says. He deals with all Demarini all day everyday. Jack always has something to argue about

JPG

Lefty
I have yet to own a DeMar that I would put down my other sticks for. BUT! I hang out in this forum cause the guys in here are as dedicated to the sport as I am. You can ask one of my teammates who is a "Grass Roots" guy, I want to love DeMar. Almost all my gear is DeMar other than my bats and gloves. Just wish I had a bat that I dug.

I have been all demarini as for the tools to play ball. I like everything by them.
I am now trying to find a new bat because the legend is gone!
I was pumped for the cartel 2 and it did me wrong. Got 2 of them hopping one was bad but they both are.

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
I have been all demarini as for the tools to play ball. I like everything by them.
I was pumped for the cartel 2 and it did me wrong. Got 2 of them hopping one was bad but they both are.

Have a teammate that had a legend. He almost cried when it broke.

TRaj2327

I agree. I miss my legends like a fat kid misses cake, but lets stay on topic. Lol.

Last edited:

Waggs

Addicted to Softballfans

I am with you here. I love asa J3 but got tons of great asa sticks to choose from. But I have yet to find a new stamp usssa that I really like. Been putting 100 swings a day off tee on my J3u and hoping it will win me over. My Cf5 has new stamp and is better at this point and would be my gamer. But not sure many tourney's around here will require new stamp so I can wait it out. Demarini always seem to come out with my favorite flavor if I wait it out.

Will B

DeMarini Nation
I dont agree with your break down...... all you did was seperate handle types in my mind.

OG stadium, cartel, cartel 2, legend, stadium 2, Fu Dog, RD28 (utrip).... all stiff handles / soft barrels

One, One.12, MLC, swagger.... all have stiff handles and stiff barrels

Rd28 (asa), J3's, J2's, Juice, OG juggy..... all soft handle/ soft barrel

our current line has more soft/soft (bread and butter) in it.....

Mercy, J3 asa, J3 utrip vs. stadium 2, fu dog (stiff/soft)

it wasnt one bat when we "blew up" it was from our R&D team kicking ass and making sure we had/ have bats for everyone.

I bet this is the most times you have ever used the words "stiff" and "soft" while speaking about 1 subject. Just sayin'. Haha.

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
We need a CL22 review thread in the Demar section like I do for the Eastons. Come on Larson, it's winter time. You got nothing better to do haha.

015reddog

Certified Slacker
So demarinis is lacking a long barreled juggy like bat.I think a lot of people go to the stealth instead because its got a bigger sweetspot

Now that would be something I would love to try. A juggy-ish bat with the 13 inch barrel. I have tried the 12 inch barrels and like the 13" better.

I will be getting a fu dawg when I get my tax refund, but not sure about the j3a because of the shorter barrel.

dgambill85

Banned User
No longer barrels. I hate them. For some reason I just can't catch te sweet spot consistently. I know it makes no sense but personal experiments have prone this time and a again for me.

CC24

bcoming a factory hitter

so i should just tear the cover off the ball with my CL22 to become a factory hitter let my stats do the talking

Goosepimp

Insane Dedication
so i should just tear the cover off the ball with my CL22 to become a factory hitter let my stats do the talking

And dont forget to turn your sig into a Giant Billboard advertising you are thee Factory Hitter for your area and make sure you use every color in the rainbow so everyone knows that you rep for everything under the sun and then you should be GTG

Begs

Addicted to Softballfans
And dont forget to turn your sig into a Giant Billboard advertising you are thee Factory Hitter for your area and make sure you use every color in the rainbow so everyone knows that you rep for everything under the sun and then you should be GTG

Haters gonna hate........

dgambill85

Banned User

Don't be angry goose. You know i have e love for ya. I like it. Gets me noticed by the local e teams so I can at every weekend. It's gonna change here soon anyways.

a108stiches

Addicted to Softballfans
I know Ken is looking for a few good guys to help him out. You would have to make a pretty good case and be in an area where Demarini is thin...just saying