Fiveframeswing

Jroby9

The Kid
Fact is this little lying poser posted an add on CL about BobbY Tewksberry hitting. He got the same thing back now hes on here all butt hurt crying to all you sorry little softball sissys about it! Take it like a man. We have plenty more where that came from. Watch the mail also you moron! GAME ON!

This guy is a true Phoney. Couldnt take getting his arse handed to him on the topic of hitting, his hitting is a joke, he is still yet to take the challange of explaing the process of a Elite level swing!

He knows i will eat him alive! He knows this! So keep talking about how great you are, how you worked for some guy that made some glove and how many MLB players you have sniffed their buttholes becasue im not impressed! Sorry!

You play games ...lets play games! I know your name and address as well! I could care less what you idiots say! I know all couldnt carry my jock strap! Not now, not ever!

This Mason Midget started telling me how great he is because some guy made him a glove with his name on it! We all thought this lil feller was cute. But he really thinks hes something doesnt he? WRONG! He smart mouth the wrong people and hes getting it back and now hes crying about it! The dude has no idea wtf hes talking about. Name drops on MLB players that he has met? Who hasnt, BIG DEAL. Talks crap about Tewks who most definitely does have MLB as hitting clients, Thats a fact and doesnt really matter what you think! If you wanted to know you could find out who the MLB players that are with him! Go look! Not more I can say. I have a sneaky suspicion that you already know who he is working with you just dont want to look stupid!

LETS GO!

What a stud...:You_Rock_Emoticon:

pinchechopper

TI Sports
Fact is this little lying poser posted an add on CL about BobbY Tewksberry hitting. He got the same thing back now hes on here all butt hurt crying to all you sorry little softball sissys about it! Take it like a man. We have plenty more where that came from. Watch the mail also you moron! GAME ON!

This guy is a true Phoney. Couldnt take getting his arse handed to him on the topic of hitting, his hitting is a joke, he is still yet to take the challange of explaing the process of a Elite level swing!

He knows i will eat him alive! He knows this! So keep talking about how great you are, how you worked for some guy that made some glove and how many MLB players you have sniffed their buttholes becasue im not impressed! Sorry!

You play games ...lets play games! I know your name and address as well! I could care less what you idiots say! I know all couldnt carry my jock strap! Not now, not ever!

This Mason Midget started telling me how great he is because some guy made him a glove with his name on it! We all thought this lil feller was cute. But he really thinks hes something doesnt he? WRONG! He smart mouth the wrong people and hes getting it back and now hes crying about it! The dude has no idea wtf hes talking about. Name drops on MLB players that he has met? Who hasnt, BIG DEAL. Talks crap about Tewks who most definitely does have MLB as hitting clients, Thats a fact and doesnt really matter what you think! If you wanted to know you could find out who the MLB players that are with him! Go look! Not more I can say. I have a sneaky suspicion that you already know who he is working with you just dont want to look stupid!

LETS GO!

t0nm9e.jpg

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.

LETS GO!
If you don't work for Tewks and you aren't Tewks why do you bring him up so much?

FiveFrameSwing

Banned User
No prick you started this by calling him a midget on his post for no reason.. and who's the poser. We all know who matt is,who are you *****.. and your taking some **** talking on sbf to another level..keep bumpin your gums chump..and Matt's 5'4 and your still not half the man he is..keep making threats

You are a liar. I never started with him at all. I was critiquing a swing and he chimed in. Facts are facts. Make up whetever you wanna make up! And I wanna see this big man! This is funny stuff Country. You a jock rider ?

never said any of that.

I am a hitting coach but i dont coach beginners. Sorry!

Actually you did say that before. In the other thread, that has since be deleted so I can't go back and quote you on it. You talked about if the kids don't have any talent you basically tell them you can't help them. Or something along those lines.

You hate us softball era so much, yet you post in here and talk crap. You know deep down inside you want to play softball, you just can't get a spot, because your probably not that god. Oh wait you do hitting schools. So you may be able to hit, just can't field for a crap. What position did you play in Baseball, right Bench?

If you don't work for Tewks and you aren't Tewks why do you bring him up so much?

That was exactly my point. He says he doesn't work for him, but defends his business and him so much.

FiveFrameSwing

Banned User
Actually you did say that before. In the other thread, that has since be deleted so I can't go back and quote you on it. You talked about if the kids don't have any talent you basically tell them you can't help them. Or something along those lines.

You hate us softball era so much, yet you post in here and talk crap. You know deep down inside you want to play softball, you just can't get a spot, because your probably not that god. Oh wait you do hitting schools. So you may be able to hit, just can't field for a crap. What position did you play in Baseball, right Bench?

That was exactly my point. He says he doesn't work for him, but defends his business and him so much.

I dont bring him up you fools. They do. Can you read. Go look they bring him up in every post! Hes a great hitting coach that has MLB clients. Period. So do I! You dont believe it because you dont want to.

Mason doesnt want to debate hitting after he insults me because he knows i will DESTROY HIM! Point blank. Its not bragging its the truth. You dont want me to talk about Tewks, dont talk about him and I wont. Dont lie and and I wont defend him. Dont say he doesnt work with MLB clientel and I wont say he does. Pretty simple really!

Mason deleted the thread because I called him out and he couldnt hang with me with all his sping your body crap talk. He is clueless and should have never spoke my name. He should have never badassed me like hes some hitting guru. I never started crap with him and thats a fact. Now if he wants to set up a hitting debate thread...LETS GO! Ill expose him for the idiot that he is!

POINT BLANK!

country7

Addicted to Softballfans
No tool bag its called its all good on here but take it outside of sbf and **** is real..and Jock rider. No its called a friend. It's funny I don't see any of those defending u

FiveFrameSwing

Banned User
No tool bag its called its all good on here but take it outside of sbf and **** is real..and Jock rider. No its called a friend. It's funny I don't see any of those defending u

I could care less about you and your FRIEND. Friends can be wrong. You some hero . Just because hes your friend means what? Who are you? Who cares! No one is defending me because I just got on this site. I bet you anyone on here that knows anything about hitting knows im correct! Now you can stop inboxing me your filthy comments loser. I will make a thread and call MASON OUT so he can battle me oon the elite level swing! I will ppost gif and video to support my facts. He can just talk about springs and snaps...lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRING IT!

country7

Addicted to Softballfans
You could care less. Boy you are spending a lot of time on something you don't care about..I'm out I'm done with stupid. And I said the same thing on here I did in pm..your a *****..OUT

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
If you don't play softball and you're just on this site to make fun of one person I find that odd and disturbing.

Mason4208

LETS GO!! Lmk when you have tewks c*ck out of your mouth. It's obvious he has your balls in a jar on his nightstand. We've all seen the piss poor videos and they're a complete joke. Who are you again and who and where do you teach? Btw you failed to mention any of those. I listed the place I've instructed and the ppl who taught me. You just blow sh*t out of your ass. Tip and rip! What a moron! Let's hear your elite swing theory....LETS GO!!! DESTROY ME!!!!

1: take a dump

[ame]http://youtu.be/gbKaxhs_Eyw[/ame]

2: lunge like a retard at the ball^^^^

3: swing so hard you fall off balance

[ame]http://youtu.be/3lqZ2HBynhc[/ame]

Far from elite. Maybe special. Short bus special.

I never started crap with him and thats a fact.

Actually that's wrong as well. Since the guy who you say you don't work for got banned, you created your profile to go right at Mason. Now that's a fact!

I'm just finding it hard to understand that, you are his competition yet, you were the first to come to his defense. I know if someone was my direct competition, I would not be the first to come to their defense. Not saying I would bad mouth them, but I would not help them in an argument. Good lookin out though....

Oh and I think the thread was deleted, because you done lost your mind in it.

I do agree though, it's one thing to come on here and call people out and this that and the other. But it's a whole different story to use someone's personal information, just d-bag move. Plain and simple, and that's a fact. Correct me if I'm wrong, but since you have admitted it, and there is plenty of proof to it. Couldn't the authorities get involved in this, if someone wanted to do that? Let alone couldn't you go down as being a cyber bully? Man if
D hate my business to be associated with someone who was a cyber bully, since all you do is come one here and attack. Bad for business, bad for business. Have fun coaching your MLB peeps, I'm sure they'd love to know how you act, and I'm sure they would love to be associated with this. Who were they again?

Laoch

Bearded. Drunk. Dominant.
You're telling me a grown ass man is using another mans phone number to start ****? What ****ing grade are we in again?

Mason4208

It's funny but true. He claims I retaliated with a CL post about Tewks hitting, never did. Not gonna stoop to that level. I did leave ngtg fdbk for doing so to me. But then he left ngtg and lied about me selling him a glove. Makes him a liar, and a fraud. Here's a respectable stand up man. Or coward.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
He is not a good representative of this Tewks guys business either way. And if it is Tewk, then at least it is on him.

Jroby9

The Kid
This FiveFrameSwing guy is acting like a 12 year old girl. How obnoxious can one person seriously be? Who posts 4 times in a row in one thread?

FiveFrameSwing

Banned User
It's funny but true. He claims I retaliated with a CL post about Tewks hitting, never did. Not gonna stoop to that level. I did leave ngtg fdbk for doing so to me. But then he left ngtg and lied about me selling him a glove. Makes him a liar, and a fraud. Here's a respectable stand up man. Or coward.

I want you guys to look at the times of the feedback...this is a huge lie..once again the idiot lies

He posted feedback at 5:40 eastern time on me

Claims he didnt care that i posted neg feedback...cried to mods to get it removed..lmao! what a COMPLETE POSER!

Why didnt mods remove mine? THIS LIL DUDE IS A JOKE!

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
It is really not about the feedback. It is about how one presents themselves.

Tewks a guy whos facility i train students out of and is a friend of mine

Wait what? So you train students out of his facility, yet don't work for him? I'm sure someone would let another hitting instructor in their facility to use. Nice try bud!

I have read everyone one of your posts, and I don't ever recall you saying anything about your credentials, what MLB players you've "helped", place you work, Pro team you played for, or who you actually were. Yet you keep calling someone else out on not answering questions.

I'm also trying to figutpre out what Mason lost, was there a bet? I also believe so e were loaded questions. Since you were talking about sequence, or something or other. Yet said he could google it, and not find the answer. So any answer anyone could of gave, you could of said was wrong. Since it seems like you were the only one to know the answer.