Fiveframeswing

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Saint, it's detective work time. IP address, computer brand, and favorite cookies of this "uplandhunter". Go!

DIRTY 30

It's him.

Same spacing format in his posts.

It's hard to hide your subconscious sometimes.

I dont bring him up you fools. They do. Can you read. Go look they bring him up in every post! Hes a great hitting coach that has MLB clients. Period. So do I! You dont believe it because you dont want to.

Mason doesnt want to debate hitting after he insults me because he knows i will DESTROY HIM! Point blank. Its not bragging its the truth. You dont want me to talk about Tewks, dont talk about him and I wont. Dont lie and and I wont defend him. Dont say he doesnt work with MLB clientel and I wont say he does. Pretty simple really!

Mason deleted the thread because I called him out and he couldnt hang with me with all his sping your body crap talk. He is clueless and should have never spoke my name. He should have never badassed me like hes some hitting guru. I never started crap with him and thats a fact. Now if he wants to set up a hitting debate thread...LETS GO! Ill expose him for the idiot that he is!

POINT BLANK!

I want you guys to look at the times of the feedback...this is a huge lie..once again the idiot lies

He posted feedback at 5:40 eastern time on me

Claims he didnt care that i posted neg feedback...cried to mods to get it removed..lmao! what a COMPLETE POSER!

Why didnt mods remove mine? THIS LIL DUDE IS A JOKE!

uplandhunter

You think this guy is me? I just showed you where he posts on other websites. I dont have anything harsh to say about anyone. My wife yelled the fight out of me years ago.
I was just trying to help this mason out.
On baseballdebate tewks posted a link to this site showing they hacked on him and his site.
I came here and looked and seen how this mason was attacked. Its that simple
Both these guys did the same thing to me another site. They have done this to many, many people. Just trying to expose them for what they are

The mod's can tell you I am not the same guy who posted against mason because of my IP address

upland

Last edited:

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Damn. It would have been fun if he was back under a new name. This FFS guy sure is a turd though.