Fiveframeswing

txbullets

The OG JayZ
All order is restored. Loser is banned and mason's feedback is restored. I agree Rabed, I kept thinking how is he calling Matt out for not answering questions when he would not answer any himself. All his jargon sounded like made up terms for his clinic. Of course no one can answer questions to terms you make up. Then said they are well known in one post but can't be found on Google in another.

Either way this thread should go down as epic E-Fight of the year on SBF

scrub

Addicted to Softballfans
Classic example of someone's dad telling them they are way better than they are for 15 years.

Too bad he got banned, I was about to set him up with a good psychiatrist.

Waggs

Addicted to Softballfans
Wow. Not sure I understood a single post of his. Was he speaking Russian and auto translator was making it confusing? Was like using voicemail to text reading that crap.

Hambo

Starting Player
So wait... did we ever figure out who this FiveFrameSwing douche is? The suspense is killing me!!

Mason4208

It's completely laughable. Former "pro player" on his x box. Or listen to his own hitting tips and got washed out cause they suck. Arguably the worst swing advise I've ever heard that made absolutely 0 sense. I've got more character in my pinky than he does in his entire family tree which obviously doesn't fork. What a pus*y

DIRTY 30

Here ya go, Matt.

Tewksbary, Robert
118 Northeastern Blvd
Nashua, NH 03062
US
+1.9174685888

A.B. Athletic Development, LLC
118 Northeastern Blvd
Nashua, NH 03062
US

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
yea let it go and move on..was almost fun while it lasted

Should have let it go at the onset. This is what happens when you feed the bad trolls. Whether you like it or not, when you get drug into a weiner measuring contest, it makes both of you look stupid.

Mason4208

Breaking news: I just spoke with bobby Tewksbary, this fiveframeswing used his name and info to slander all over this forum. He is not associated with Tewks hitting whatsoever. Apparently this is his MO on a lot of forums. We think based out of St. Louis. Again, I spoke with bobby, extremely nice guy and knows nothing of this. He created an acct to add a statement and follow up

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
Too be honest, this thread should be deleted... It's not like he can defend hisself he's been banned already...

bobbytewksbary

Hey guys. This has been interesting. Had never been to this website (and had never heard of it) before Mason called. Can't believe somebody has taken time out of their actual life to do this. Wish I could do something to stop the craigslist ads. That is insanity.

Two other things...
1. Jordan, please don't send me poop.
2. I recognize that Tewk****ting.com is probably not the best domain name ever. Capitalization is key...

pinchechopper

TI Sports
Hey guys. This has been interesting. Had never been to this website (and had never heard of it) before Mason called. Can't believe somebody has taken time out of their actual life to do this. Wish I could do something to stop the craigslist ads. That is insanity.

Two other things...
2. I recognize that Tewk****ting.com is probably not the best domain name ever. Capitalization is key...

LOL, Jordan don't send this guy poop

Hambo

Starting Player
Awwww Man.....

Now we'll never know who "FiveFrameSwing" was! Or as I prefer to remember him, the "Deep Swoosh Douche" (copyright pending)

Jordan9215

Star Player

Two other things...

No worries bud, you're safe. Glad Mason called you so you could defend yourself. Now somebody seriously needs to figure out who that guy was. A gallon of gorilla poop is only $44! IJS.