Fresh Mil Worlds thread....

Neither. The Legion team Wiggs is talking about is a team out of the panhandle in Florida. Maybe 2 or 3 players from the Okinawa Legion team will be playing with them.

Top Flight 43

Addicted to Softballfans
Camp Pendelton will be there to defend out title. Wiggs what's up bro, way to cut it with The Scene. Pony where is NCR?

Moody #21

SELF-EMPLOYED LAZY BUM
Wiggs, you know you care because who else will give you a hard time...lol. See you soon bro.

Maybe we will actually get to play each other this year. :) Lost our first one to NCR last year, and couldn't make it through the scraps. Should be a good one again this year! Good luck to you guys, and travel safe.

PONY

Addicted to Softballfans
What's good my brutha? We will be there looking to redeem a disappointing finish from last year! This worlds will have some really, really good teams so there should be some great games to be apart of.

And Wiggs is right...nobody cares that you're coming! LOL! I'm just mad you got Avery to sign before I did! LMAO!!

However, I wouldn't bet my money on a Pendelton repeat if I were you!! :D

Camp Pendelton will be there to defend out title. Wiggs what's up bro, way to cut it with The Scene. Pony where is NCR?

Top Flight 43

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm not a gambling man Pony so no money will be put up. However, I will bet you a shrimp boat from Dirty *****......see you there for Walt's Bday celebration!

What's good my brutha? We will be there looking to redeem a disappointing finish from last year! This worlds will have some really, really good teams so there should be some great games to be apart of.

And Wiggs is right...nobody cares that you're coming! LOL! I'm just mad you got Avery to sign before I did! LMAO!!

However, I wouldn't bet my money on a Pendelton repeat if I were you!! :D

Last edited:

reid13

R2W!!!!!!! Look it up...
Looks like Varsity B is stacking up pretty well. 20 teams have registered already.

curse21

Addicted to Softballfans
Talked to roger last weekend and he told me that he is up to 38 varsity B teams. it is going to be a great tournament

firemanbutch

~Brag Post~ ;)
Nobody. No more tourney ball for this average guy. League superstar now!

Gotcha....are you stationed up there or civilian? I lived up there last year and played with the Renegades who are now Team GI/So Col. I know a lot of guys in that area though, which is why I was asking. I'll be back up there next year for the band-aid on Pete.

12th Man

OG COMbatant
Gotcha....are you stationed up there or civilian? I lived up there last year and played with the Renegades who are now Team GI/So Col. I know a lot of guys in that area though, which is why I was asking. I'll be back up there next year for the band-aid on Pete.

AF stationed on Ft. Carson. I know some of the Renegades well. Played a tourney with them when I first got here.