Georgia Softball Talk

slightrattle

OG COMbatant
Need you to text me, Wink. Deleted your number. We have a pic of the two joeys that are in pouch with one of our gliders! And a pic of the really fat one to send you!

ogWarlock78

Addicted to Softballfans
Moe hit hr's?? My god that wind must have been blowin hard!! Thats a 325ft field in the corners 340 straight away!!
Or were you on the 250 field today, guys??:D

Thomas launched a few over also. Even took an opposite field shot at me when I was retrieving a tater. :D

JRule13

Banned User
Coach Info - GA, SC, NC, FL, AL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Need to get contact info for Coaches in the area. I am a new TD in Augusta and will be holding multiple tournaments for AWS. Our firts tournament is 3 March. I am a coach myself and sick of wasting time going to tournaments where the TD just collects money. I'm going to put back more and more into Tournament Prize Packages. Send info in a PM.

ogWarlock78

Addicted to Softballfans
:confused:

You didn't leave it at the park? Don't remember it being there when we started. Marvin and I thought you had left it.

Oh CRAP! You're RIGHT! Was wondering where it was last night when we went out for dinner! I though your comment was about the one in the dranage ditch you found.

slightrattle

OG COMbatant
Ha. was just up there sunday.. went to the "Mall of Georgia" thinking it would be big. fail.

Not "big" per se, but not a bad sized mall. Lots of options if you're a "shopper" like my wife. I live 5 minutes from the MOG. Could've met up for a beer.

Moore34

Remember. KCCO.
I was up with the girlfriend.. we wanted to venture for a day and hadn't been up there.. I think we're just going to stick to stone creek from now on.. any other stuff to do up that way?

Moore34

Remember. KCCO.
Minor leagues are just as fun and cheaper.. we're goin to a concert at gwinett hall or arena or somethin this friday

slightrattle

OG COMbatant
Yeah. Blake Shelton is there this Friday, (Gwinnett Arena). It's not a bad little venue. I've been there a few times for the Gwinnett Gladiators games and Disney on Ice with the kids. If you come up early, you can eat at the Arena Tavern beforehand. It's only a few hundred yards from the arena, and it'll save you from being hungry afterwards and having to eat Waffle House.

ogWarlock78

Addicted to Softballfans
Ha. was just up there sunday.. went to the "Mall of Georgia" thinking it would be big. fail.

now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are (or sad!). I live 4 miles from that abomination and I drive a country mile to stay the heck away from it! I can still remember rolling pastures and a 2-lane GA20 thru there ......

Moore34

Remember. KCCO.
Yeah. Blake Shelton is there this Friday, (Gwinnett Arena). It's not a bad little venue. I've been there a few times for the Gwinnett Gladiators games and Disney on Ice with the kids. If you come up early, you can eat at the Arena Tavern beforehand. It's only a few hundred yards from the arena, and it'll save you from being hungry afterwards and having to eat Waffle House.

West GA softball has practice so we'll be foot to floor board all the way. We'll just suck it up and eat a snack before and after

now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are (or sad!). I live 4 miles from that abomination and I drive a country mile to stay the heck away from it! I can still remember rolling pastures and a 2-lane GA20 thru there ......

It was nice to actually goto a richards sporting goods and academy (who both had some awesome sales going on btw) but everything else was kinda ho hum..

If either of you have daughters interested in FP come on down to one of the UWG games ;) should be an interesting season.

IKnowNothing

Addicted to Softballfans
Arena Tavern is great. Michael Miller (an owner) was one of the original investors and founders of Hudson Grill. He clearly has the formula down.