Georgia Softball Talk

Strawberry

Shin Killer
Utrip military tourney. Varsity A and varsity B and some others. Women also. The varsity A to me seemed like a c level or so. They are playing right now. Head up there. There are some vendors and a local church is giving free water. It's awesome to see guys and thank them for giving you the right to play!

ATL Rookie

Manager
Utrip military tourney. Varsity A and varsity B and some others. Women also. The varsity A to me seemed like a c level or so. They are playing right now. Head up there. There are some vendors and a local church is giving free water. It's awesome to see guys and thank them for giving you the right to play!

I may run up there also. Is Worth sponsoring again? They had a pretty good booth up there last year.

wink

Winkleton
Wink, you playing at Hebron?
Yes we are. You out there?
Hunt he doesnt play at hebron they beat the **** outta teams at hebron. he keeps talkin bout getting me out to play with him some, but idk wtf is up. no call when he got back from his JS vagina rubbing anything. I miss me some winkiepoo. I am suprised i havent been called out for tuesdays yet. I guess that they didnt like me as much as they talked about likin me, finding out i am married probably ended my chance lol j/k.
No one liked you:D hahahahahaahaha
I don't even play on tuesday, either. Tracy still does, but I guess they don't like me either
I called you for one, but you were to busy buying your jetskis:confused:;)
Haven't needed one since.
You back in town, today? We're gonna go hit at EE around 3pm or so.

Adamal24

Never Settle™
Yes we are. You out there?

No one liked you:D hahahahahaahaha
I don't even play on tuesday, either. Tracy still does, but I guess they don't like me either
I called you for one, but you were to busy buying your jetskis:confused:;)
Haven't needed one since.
You back in town, today? We're gonna go hit at EE around 3pm or so.

Where's EE?

Hunt2live92

Starting Player
Nah, that's just the only place I know of around here to play so I didn't know if you knew a secret that I didn't. I know a few guys out there, supposedly my buddy has a bunch of guys at another church that are wanting to play so I may end up with a team over there after the summer. If I don't end up with a new team I hope I can pick up with someone, I've told them to keep me in mind so maybe I will see you out there sometime.

wink

Winkleton
Hunt look at george pierce park. Ee robinson park bathesda park, check with select 22 for out in winder.
There is a good bit around north gwinnett.

softballin101

Addicted to Softballfans
Do you have any info on this tournament at tabor?

There was a military one this past weekend. The one that is in September is for firefighters and cops. Also, I was wondering if team get the **** out would be willing to put together a tournament team to play some USSSA and go to play in the world tournament. I think yall are a good group of guys as well as players and would be successful.

Last edited:

Hunt2live92

Starting Player
Oh yeah I know there are several parks its just kind of a daunting task to pick up with an established team not knowing the first person. I guess I need to go hang out and maybe get picked up for a game or two and show what I can do.

MoeKnowsSoftbal

Addicted to Softballfans
What happened to you Saturday, Hunt? You sent me a text about hitting Friday night. I replied AND sent another Saturday morning. Never got a response.

Hunt2live92

Starting Player
I never got anything amigo??? I figured I would wake up to a text since you said you were working nights but nothing. Could have been on my end, I've been getting some wierd texts lately (instead of words it will read like "!@#($()))$(##**@*#*#*$&$&$&&#*#(@)@))!_" throughout... stupid. Need a new phone) If you're still good for Tuesday we can hit once I finish up with class. I don't think I will have the z2k but I haven't done any real bp in a while. I'll give you a shout.

Hunt2live92

Starting Player
We'll be in Winder at Victor Lord since they have screens. Old Moe can shoot middle pretty hard so I really appreciate them. Probably be around 1 or so.

If you want me to come shag or pitch you a few later I can do that country, I think he's gotta be at work at like 3.

Strawberry

Shin Killer
Props to Atl Rookie ring able to play at 8 and 9 tonight. Just asked him 15 min ago and stepped in like a boss! Let's see how we do

Baseballrc436

Part Time Player
Looking for team.

Looking for a weekend team. Just moved here from Germany. Really enjoy playing softball, and the post league was a joke, looking for a more competive league to play in. Perfurably in Byran, Chattam, or Effingham counties. I can play any position on the field, I played mostly 3rd SS and pitched when needed. Open for any suggestions.

226z

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone needing a good outfielder and hitter in the NE Ga area please let me know. Stupid summer league I had been playing in could not even get up enough teams to play. Some guys say league ball has died out a lot in my area which is a shame. Too many 8 game leagues wanting too much money is my guess....get a season over with so they can start another one for more sign up fees I guess....Anyway, I'm about an hour NE of Atl, and really don't think I could fight the traffic to get there on time anywhere around Atlanta, so I'm just looking for a team or teams preferably, above Atlanta.

pamalone10

*** Sales Rep
So you got banned for someone grabbing a beer? I know most parks have a no alcohol policy, but you werent even the one grabbing/drinking the beer. Just cuz its in your truck is dumb.

softballin101

Addicted to Softballfans
My season just ended on a very terrible note, with that being said, I still have the itch to play so if anyone needs someone to pick up sometime, hit me up.