Goff Thread

Country469

finally getting back to playing now that MILB season is over. M/M is end of the month. My partner has cerebal palsy and Im trying to figure out what tees he'll be playing

hedge

life takes guts
One guy on my team is a former +2 and hasn’t played in 2 years. He went out for a practice round and shot 74 at 6,700 yards

nam2212

Dr. Nick
I can’t understand that. I used to work with a guy that played D1 college golf. He had kids and went from playing or practicing 6X a week to playing in work scrambles only. Never practiced and had a ridiculous short game still.

hrdchrgin13

I liked my pair, I gave them to my nephew after my wife bought me some new balances

The new balances are wild, 2 rounds no problem 2 rounds they make my feet hurt so on and so forth

N LA Hacker

Illuminati
So, we have trip scheduled starting Sunday through Wednesday. Supposed to play back and forth from Ross Bridge to Oxmoor. They call us last week and tell us someone ****ed up and sprayed weed killer on all of the greens at Ross Bridge. All they did was move us over to Oxmoor and refund the difference. No shop credits, we're sorry, nothing. Just **** you and like it.

hedge

life takes guts
So, we have trip scheduled starting Sunday through Wednesday. Supposed to play back and forth from Ross Bridge to Oxmoor. They call us last week and tell us someone ****ed up and sprayed weed killer on all of the greens at Ross Bridge. All they did was move us over to Oxmoor and refund the difference. No shop credits, we're sorry, nothing. Just **** you and like it.
Kill their other greens