Ha! This guy has to be good!

niteshadow

Addicted to Softballfans
Id really need to see his resume, before I could even think of adding him to the team... Some videos would be good too.

ser7643

Every day I'm Shuffilin!
Does anyone know who this is and does he travel?

Yes...it's the OP for this thread....
1238064310_evilmonkey.gif

thomas_z71

Addicted to Softballfans
Ya, I would tell him if you don't hit 750 with at least one HR, then you ain't getting paid jack. No prepaid services in dis *****.

rotogrip300

Addicted to Softballfans
Our team hired him. Has not quite lived up to the rep only batting .725 and has hit a few 2 run HR's but he buys beer.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Need a softball player? I'm a .250 hitter with no pop, never hit a homer. Prefer playing outfield. Opo hitter, my RBIs are higher than my batting average. I am better than a forefite and can play any position, just not well

Available to sub any night except Mondays,I am to hung over. No double headers.

Brooks

• Compensation: a Gatorade and two Rockstars
  • This is a Full-time job.
  • Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
  • Please, call me anytime!
  • Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests except lawn services.

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
Need a softball player? I'm a .250 hitter with no pop, never hit a homer. Prefer playing outfield. Opo hitter, my RBIs are higher than my batting average. I am better than a forefite and can play any position, just not well

Available to sub any night except Mondays,I am to hung over. No double headers.

Brooks

• Compensation: a Gatorade and two Rockstars
  • This is a Full-time job.
  • Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
  • Please, call me anytime!
  • Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests except lawn services.

not just outfield, right field. playing the line. near the fence

rmarsh

Addicted to Softballfans
This is a sure thing! anyone know his avalibility??? He has to be booked up for play offs!!

xethicx

Addicted to Softballfans
Im a goalie and I have guys paying me $20-50 per game to show up, LOADS of rentagoalies available, its very common but this is the first ive heard of a guy charging money to come out and play ball. Also,,, if its league play wouldnt it be illegal to have this dude show up nonrostered?

deKilla

Coach
Im a goalie and I have guys paying me $20-50 per game to show up, LOADS of rentagoalies available, its very common but this is the first ive heard of a guy charging money to come out and play ball. Also,,, if its league play wouldnt it be illegal to have this dude show up nonrostered?

nothing sucks more than just having one goalie for pick up :mad: shooting at posts sucks! lol