He-man Woman haters club

rustybumgardner

Addicted to Softballfans
Why are you so angry.

You can have E all to yourself face it!

I'm not angry at all. Just tired of the same boring **** spewing from the same people's mouths. I think YOUR team is gonna be very good this year, yet that's the cause of so much of his angst. Now, lets be honest, there are still a ton of E teams out there that are way better than mine. Including YOUR'S after a couple tourneys right??

I was impressed, but felt obligated to correct the one glaring mistake since you corrected Coyle. I mean, there were a few missed commas, but overall it was pretty well done.
;)

Better?

Z-Fly

Heart Throb
You should go by my reputation, and realize that I am almost never wrong. I am not wrong here either. Nothing to really argue on my end.

Z-Fly

Heart Throb
I'm not angry at all. Just tired of the same boring **** spewing from the same people's mouths. I think YOUR team is gonna be very good this year, yet that's the cause of so much of his angst. Now, lets be honest, there are still a ton of E teams out there that are way better than mine. Including YOUR'S after a couple tourneys right??

Better?

You brought it up.

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
Wrong a couple times there worlds smartest man. I voted to bump D teams up to C just like I did E to D. I thought you would be able to uncover the truth behind our "secret" (that's how it's spelled by the way James) votes? I used rosters and facts to bump the teams that needed to be bumped. I have never seen someone be such a whiny little ***** about people thinking their team was actually a good team like you have been. Take it as a ****in compliment man.

The higherups noticed and contacted you huh? Was it the CIA or FBI? Did they contact you because your important? Does this mean I might get my 1/5 vote taken away? Should I prepare myself like a doomsday prepper?

Please oh high an mighty all knowing czar of cincy softball, tell me what to do and I will do it! I just wanna be as cool as you...

Never met Jake Hillman or Logan McIntosh??

kess12

Addicted to Softballfans
I think everyone needs to get out and play, teams will end up where they need to be. Please, give me a reason to bump the Ducks and my brother!!

If Herts is on that team, I can't believe they aren't already on the bubble for C.

Z-Fly

Heart Throb
Never met Jake Hillman or Logan McIntosh??

LoL I actually didn't read his whole rant, and missed that. You know.. The whole ADD thing.

Rusty, I am a laid back and calm guy until... I am not. I know how you are, so I am willing to give you a longer leash. If you don't like something I did, I have no issue with that. Just ease up on the name calling.

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND
I think everyone needs to get out and play, teams will end up where they need to be. Please, give me a reason to bump the Ducks and my brother!!

If Herts is on that team, I can't believe they aren't already on the bubble for C.

Cabin fever!

We're on the bubble for some picnic ball over at Westside you mean

Arulon10

Extra Hitter
Duly noted. Preparations for the rest of my life after I am removed from the committee to commence now.

Logan no. Jake yes, but he doesn't hold a candle to thy holy one.

What's got you all waded up today guy? Took me 3 mins of looking through today's pages to figure out nothing was said today; instead, you're just suffering from PTSD from an old committee meeting.

rustybumgardner

Addicted to Softballfans

Wow what a novel concept this is!

LoL I actually didn't read his whole rant, and missed that. You know.. The whole ADD thing.

Rusty, I am a laid back and calm guy until... I am not. I know how you are, so I am willing to give you a longer leash. If you don't like something I did, I have no issue with that. Just ease up on the name calling.

Thanks

rustybumgardner

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm great. Thanks for asking, just feeling a little, little man's syndromey. So, I figured I'd stick my nose where it didn't belong and see what your ****ing problem is.

I have no problems. I have secretely waded my way through them all.

It's my fault. I pissed him off at 8am

Nah

Oh an its you're not your ru. Howl did I due mulvi?

Thanks

I'll accept your apology for his bearded Douschebaggery today.

Umm I don't have a beard. Google me bro!

Arulon10

Extra Hitter
I should have assumed you didn't. I was told in school all great men did/do.

Just an FYI. It was wad-ed. As a joke. As in a lump or Bundle of soft material used for padding, mainly padding your leaky vagina today.

rustybumgardner

Addicted to Softballfans
I should have assumed you didn't. I was told in school all great men did/do.

Just an FYI. It was wad-ed. As a joke. As in a lump or Bundle of soft material used for padding, mainly padding your leaky vagina today.

Keep trying bud. Even adding a hyphen doesn't make it any better.

JESUS ****ING CHRIST MULVI, WHERE ARE YOU?