I didn't hold up my end of the deal with illinois and now I'm mad

Psmooth

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Illinois is not gtg!!

Made a deal with him and when i got the bat it was dirty. So i cleaned it up and was not gtg....i was to trade a bat to him. But my son have some medical problems and i needed cash asap so i sold the bat. I had my son on my mine not softball.
When everything got better i ship the bat on my account at no cost to him but to me and he got mad....
Then he talk sh*t about me and my family...so i ask what would you do?
Then after all this he puts the bat up as now and fool everyone on the deal.......
I've made lots of great deals and keep my word....

Last edited:

Psmooth

Outstanding Bad Dealer
I know i did not hold my end but family comes first!!!!!!!!!!!!

He got his bat back and he got rid of it so end of story......

But remember that there is always two side of every story....we all read his so here is mine...

mihklo

so how is he not GTG when you are the one that did not fulfill your end of the deal?????

JerseysFinest49

<font color="#FF0000">GDC SILVER STATUS</font>
you gave him a fake tracking number....real thats trash, just like you deals....stfu and gtfo , and stay of this board lowlife.......how did his bat swing that u def used a couple of times, i bet u had no intention of sending his bat back to him......YOU ARE NOT G2G........TRUE STORY

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
So let me see if I got this right-

-He shipped a bat to you in a trade, but you never shipped your end and sold it because you needed the cash.
-Then you sent him a fake tracking number to buy some time.
-When things got a little better for you financially (about a week or two later it seems), you sent his bat back. And you even paid for the shipping!
-Before you sent the bat back, someone apparently used it.

It does suck that your son had the medical issues, but I'm sure if you came right out and told illinois, he would have understood. But you apparently lied to him about the tracking number, and are now pissed off that he called you out. And trying to hide behind previous deals that you've done is just plain sad.

Did you try to rip off illinois? I don't know. Did you **** up your end of the deal and not man up and take responsibility? Absolutely.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Family comes first. That doesn't stop you from...

A. Being honest with illinois.
B. Communicating with him the whole time.
C. Not doing deals when you don't have the money to cover them.

**** happens, but doing a deal with someone isn't a necessity, and if you get over your head with your deals you need to man up and own it. A tragedy could strike any of us at anytime, but lying about it and then saying "family comes first" after the fact doesn't make you any less of a scumbag.

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

But remember that there is always two side of every story....we all read his so here is mine...

He got his bat back and it was used and abused. Did you make up for the use of the bat with $$$?

leoingle

GDC BRONZE STATUS MEMBER

from the way i take it. ya'll were doing a trade. where does sending him the bat you were gonna trade or sending his bat back take away from you financially??? that's what i wanna know. i am not looking for an answer, cuz i already know that. it doesnt! i just wanna hear the sorry ass excuse you have to use your son's condition as your reason for doing this.

So let me see if I got this right-

-He shipped a bat to you in a trade, but you never shipped your end and sold it because you needed the cash.
-Then you sent him a fake tracking number to buy some time.
-When things got a little better for you financially (about a week or two later it seems), you sent his bat back. And you even paid for the shipping!
-Before you sent the bat back, someone apparently used it.

It does suck that your son had the medical issues, but I'm sure if you came right out and told illinois, he would have understood. But you apparently lied to him about the tracking number, and are now pissed off that he called you out. And trying to hide behind previous deals that you've done is just plain sad.

Did you try to rip off illinois? I don't know. Did you **** up your end of the deal and not man up and take responsibility? Absolutely.

i love how he makes it sounds like its all GTG just cuz "he got his bat back". hey psmooth, LMK next time you get a NIW bat, send it to me and let me put about 200 cuts on it, we'll see how GTG it is.

is it me or did the title of this thread change? :confused:

yup, looks like it was mawded for troofness.

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
Since when is showing that you have done 6 good deals make you G2G when you are in the same thread agreeing that you screwed over another bro? I have 18 good deals on here does that mean I can screw over 3 bro's of my choosing and still be G2G.

bigred27

Bomb Dropper!
I dunno is it just me or does it seem alot of guys try to use family medical issues when they **** up on a deal? Just my .02

AJ22

Super Moderator
I dunno is it just me or does it seem alot of guys try to use family medical issues when they **** up on a deal? Just my .02

Naw ... the better excuse is the wife said she sent it out .... and she has been out of town for a few weeks. Damn the bad luck !! :confused: :confused:

jhob54

who cares

The sad thing is that it has been used so much that if someone really had an issue where they couldnt make it to ship or what ever it would sound just like an excuse even if it was legit.

shawn400ft

Retired Army Vet
You are always on my mine....you are always on my mine.

I've got Georgia on my mine.....

Mine your manners

I'm gonna give you a piece of my mine.

ah forget it

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
This thread needs the delete-o-rama. All you're doing is smearing someone who did nothing wrong.

If anything the thread should be you spilling your guts and admitting fault.