For Sale iPhone 4/4s an 5 LIFEPROOF CASES!!!!

umpire13

Star Player
Had not heard from him since wed when i sent him paypal but it was delivered today and is sweet! This guy is legit..dont hesitate on this good deal guys!

Snead13

Manager
Naw no where near thick as the the otter boxes ... Still have all the color in the 5 ... An sorry about that umpire, was at Disney playin ball .. I'm sorry!

clemente24

OG BOOBIE WATCHER
YOu have for the 5? I just got the 5s. I know it won't work with the fingerprint, but rather keep the phone mint. Want the all black if you have it.

FireMedic528

Star Player
In Snead's defense my wife is a General manager at Verizon wireless, had her look at his pics of the boxes he took and she said they are the real deal, but she also said prob the best way to figure out real ones from fake ones is that most fake ones are not submersible like "real deal" are. so she said simply take the case only without the phone in it and put it together like it would be on your phone and water test it by submersing it and see if it takes water if it does its more then likely fake, unless you installed it incorrectly which says pay special attention to directions and do what it says. hope this helps.

Last edited:

joee5

Addicted to Softballfans
I spy toes :)

IMG_3881.jpg

IMG_9056.jpg

IMG_6030.jpg

IMG_3724.jpg

iphone 5 ......>>>>>

IMG_8766.jpg

IMG_7794.jpg

IMG_0425.jpg

DCsoftball16

Addicted to Softballfans
Got a few from him. Tried one out on my girls 4s but been having a few problems with it.
1. That screen makes it hard for her to hang up like the screen has a little bubble into it.
2. Most thing that concerns me is that the other person can't hear her when she's talking. Sounds like she's far away from the phone.

Anyone having the same issues with these?

Snead13

Manager
Dcsoftball - that's typical that's why a lot of people only use them when they're going to be around water .. Because its water proof that mean its plastic over the speaker and mic