jack3d micro

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Went to GNC to get some jack3d and they told me it's been banned by the FDA. I went with the jack3d micro instead. Anyone had this? Good stuff?

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
Curious to see results. Regular Jack3d was banned couple months ago, luckily I stocked up with 9 bottles :D

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
I went on a buying spree of NO xplode then realized I bought the 2.0 once I got home. Original is wayyy better. I was gonna try the jack3d again for a change and ended up with this.

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
supplement warehouse dot com has og jack3d in stock. I just ordered 3 more jars

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
pretty cheap, 59.99 for 3 bottles, shipping is like 10-12 bucks. I have ordered from the a couple times, and my buddy orders from them, good customer service, little slow on shipping though, usually takes a couple days for them to get it out, and they ship UPS or FE ground

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
I'll look into that if I don't like this stuff. If I do and I can't find it cheaper than the regular jack3d I will ditch it though. I got it on sale for $30. Regular price $49.99

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
Never have tried jack3d. Tried C4, and did not like the buzz it gave me. Felt cracked out. I've liked the Six-Star NO Fury and MP Assault.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
I wasn't real wild about the c4. I liked the 1mr sample packs I got from GNC but haven't bought any. There was a bro on here that sent me some samples of a pre-workout but I can't remember his name or the name of the pre-workout lol

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah I don't know exactly when it did. I don't think GNC took it off the shelves until recently. They still had the spot on the shelf where it had been.

dynamcpunk

Addicted to Softballfans
I just researched it Jack3d didn't get banned, USPlabs still makes it. It is banned in Canada, the UK and Austraila.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Interesting. They also told me oxy-elite pro was banned too. That also sucks, that's some good stuff.

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
I just researched it Jack3d didn't get banned, USPlabs still makes it. It is banned in Canada, the UK and Austraila.

Dang, you right, just talked to Jessica from USP Labs and they still make it. She said the OG has more stimulants, and the Micro is more focused for just pumps.

My bad on wrong info:eek:

BIGPAPA33

ULTRA MEGA
supplement warehouse dot com has og jack3d in stock. I just ordered 3 more jars

Make sure you check you checking account or CC. I had my account hacked 3 times after I bought stuff from them. Great prices, but not worth the hassle.

dafox

Fox in Socks
I wasn't real wild about the c4. I liked the 1mr sample packs I got from GNC but haven't bought any. There was a bro on here that sent me some samples of a pre-workout but I can't remember his name or the name of the pre-workout lol

:D Neogenix NeuroSurge

Ferrari1

Addicted to Softballfans
TF supplements dot com has it as well! I cycle what i take between Jacked/NO explode/and i like to always try something new!

the kid

Addicted to Softballfans
TF supplements dot com has it as well! I cycle what i take between Jacked/NO explode/and i like to always try something new!

Try pro supp Mr. Hyde or SAN fierce domination if you prefer less stims or no dmaa.

You can thank me later, they both have quality ingredients at efficacious doses. I wish Mr. Hyde was 150-200mg caffeine but it is what it is and it is legit!

the kid

Addicted to Softballfans
Make sure you check you checking account or CC. I had my account hacked 3 times after I bought stuff from them. Great prices, but not worth the hassle.

Yeah, and how do they calculate shipping? I got quoted $140 for shipping, I wish I was exaggerating but I'm serious. Luckily, I talked to a guy at get ripped nutrition and he's been easy to deal with and they have daily deals and all the goods.

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans

Yeah, and how do they calculate shipping? I got quoted $140 for shipping, I wish I was exaggerating but I'm serious. Luckily, I talked to a guy at get ripped nutrition and he's been easy to deal with and they have daily deals and all the goods.

Wow, I have ordered a few times, and had no problems like this, knock on wood. My buddy hasn't had any issues either.

Only issue I had was with first order, they shorted me 6 bottles, I called them, they sent the 6 out the next day, customer service was good.

Will def be keeping an eye on them though

Combat28Mech

Addicted to Softballfans
from what I was told supposedly someone died while using it while doing cardio workouts...was told they were going to redo the formula and put it back out must explain the micro now....I've used the original formula still do...on my last container of it though....I like the stuff but hate the taste of it there are many others like give the same results that taste aetter....musclepharm isn't bad, hyperfx by bsn, and c4 are some I've used....I know when I'm done with my last jack3d I'm cycling off and going to try stuff from image sports

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah I was told it had been found the cause of heart attacks. I tried some micro this morning and was not impressed at all. I could eat a small breakfast then take some original jack3d about a half hour later and be pumped to go. Ate a small breakfast this morning and waited 45 minutes and took one scoop and didn't feel even the slightest bit of pump. Like zero. Gonna try 2 scoops tomorrow and see if that makes a difference.

Combat28Mech

Addicted to Softballfans
I remember the first time I took Jack3d....one scoop and my face got numb feeling but it didn't take long to be at the 2 scoop stage...I've had awesome results with the stuff...but I've also tried others and like the taste better don't have to mix with gatorade powder just to keep it down.....Right now I take 2 scoops of fruit punch jack3d with 2 scoops of gnc brand creatine and that seems to be a decent formula for me....I just wish I'd get the feeling again like I did day one once I cycle back on which I don't but I still get that kinda tight crawly skin feeling from it.

Combat28Mech

Addicted to Softballfans
Some GNC stores will give you sample packs of stuff during gold card week depending what you buy... I know the last time I stocked up on jack3d I got sample of musclepharm and 1mr....another time I got the hyperfx and c4....Found people who like each I personally don't like 1mr but I stumbled upon image sports products by trying their thermogenic so figured I'd try their other stuff once when its time to start again.

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
I remember the first time I took Jack3d....one scoop and my face got numb feeling but it didn't take long to be at the 2 scoop stage...I've had awesome results with the stuff...but I've also tried others and like the taste better don't have to mix with gatorade powder just to keep it down.....Right now I take 2 scoops of fruit punch jack3d with 2 scoops of gnc brand creatine and that seems to be a decent formula for me....I just wish I'd get the feeling again like I did day one once I cycle back on which I don't but I still get that kinda tight crawly skin feeling from it.

That is your problem, wrong flavor. I get lemon lime, use 1-1.5 scoops, and mix with lemon lime concrete. It is yummy:D

KangarooNokona

Kangabilly

I loved that feeling I got from jack3d..... I tried mp assault and it didn't compare to jack3d

Richiebalz

Paypal sent
Is it me or does GNC mark up 20% more than everywhere else??? Their gold card program let's you purchase the products at 15% above everywhere else only on select days.