Jose canseco bp video at bld

DSNuts48

Badass
I mean no doubt that guy he was fighting would have been a hard fighter to bead with his knees being around your head all the time, but he never tried to take out the big guys legs. Was just funny to watch him cower while fighting. There is another one where he is fighting a 60 year old guy and the 60 year old guy wins.

oppo

Coach
The way he instantly stops it mid-air in his follow-through makes me think its a 28oz at most.
I don't know what weight it is but the baseball bats he used to swing were a lot heavier than that so it would make sense if he was swing something heavier but who knows.

fsuiznbr1

Now this sounds a little newbie, Id heard Canseco was playing softball now, is he playing for a team? Any chance of him getting involved with LHB?
He is a joke. But, yes he is on two teams. One is coed and the other is mens. Word on the street is he got cut a few times before landing on a team. I don't know anything though I just work at the store:rolleyes:

rkjunior

Laser show, RELAX.
Guy wouldn't get picked up by anyone serious because he's probably one dimensional like that video.. 300' high pop-ups to LF.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Call me a hater if you want.................But, I am not impressed. Plenty of men hit harder than that.

xethicx

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok.... so... Im gonna take a lot of slack for this but meh whatever who cares. Lets have a quick look at the subject in question...

JOSE CANSECO
- 16 years in the show
- 462 homeruns
- 1407 RBI's
- 200 stolen bases (including a 40/40 season)
- AL rookie of the year
- 1988 AL MVP
- 6 time all star
- 4 time silver slugger award
- 2 time world series champion
- $45,580,000 earned not including endorsements

Yeah, he sucks, you know cause all that means nothing because at 46 years old he cant hit balls 450 feet or doesnt have a perfect lob ball swing. And I love the guys dogging him because he ran away from a guy thats 7-2 350 pounds, cause Im sure youd all stand and bang with that dude lol

Oh and....

Call me a hater if you want.................But, I am not impressed. Plenty of men hit harder than that.

Really?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmcPOYThl2Q&feature=PlayList&p=58CF96BB71252ABD&index=0&playnext=1

AWall13

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok.... so... Im gonna take a lot of slack for this but meh whatever who cares. Lets have a quick look at the subject in question...

JOSE CANSECO
- 16 years in the show
- 462 homeruns
- 1407 RBI's
- AL rookie of the year
- 1988 AL MVP
- 6 time all star

Yeah, he sucks, you know cause all that means nothing because at 46 years old he cant hit balls 450 feet or doesnt have a perfect lob ball swing. And I love the guys dogging him because he ran away from a guy thats 7-2 350 pounds, cause Im sure youd all stand and bang with that dude lol

Oh and....

Really?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmcPOYThl2Q&feature=PlayList&p=58CF96BB71252ABD&index=0&playnext=1

I would rather stand there for 15 seconds and get KTFO and lose a fight then have everyone call me a pvssy for running;)

xethicx

Addicted to Softballfans
with the cash he has, Id love to see his bat collection, he seems to be using a different bat in every video Ive seen.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS

JOSE CANSECO
- 16 years in the show
- 462 homeruns
- 1407 RBI's
- AL rookie of the year
- 1988 AL MVP
- 6 time all star

All while 'roiding his **** off.......Trying reading sometime friend...He acknowledges himself that before he started 'roiding he was very skinny, and had very little power for a man of his height......His whole career (and I loved watching him launch baseballs back in the day too :D), was built on a foundation of steroids.....Hard to admire any of it now.

I'm only going to use 4 words to counter this......"That's baseball, not softball".

AWall13

Addicted to Softballfans
with the cash he has, Id love to see his bat collection, he seems to be using a different bat in every video Ive seen.

hes broke. thats why he writes crappy books, joins crappy reality shows, and does nothing but gimmic mma fights. He blew it all on roids, cocaine, and huers

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS

Probably..................................................I assume they were in the house that got repossessed by the mortgage company, when I watched "The Last Shot". I show based on his life after baseball and steroid addiction.

oppo

Coach
I am definitely a hater when it comes to roidmonkeys and there is no doubt that especially the hr numbers are inflated because of the roids but roids or not, it takes a ****load of talent to do what he did against major league pitching.

automatic d

Drinkin with Miguel
I am definitely a hater when it comes to roidmonkeys and there is no doubt that especially the hr numbers are inflated because of the roids but roids or not, it takes a ****load of talent to do what he did against major league pitching.

So are everyones HR numbers during the late 80's, all of the 90's, and into the early 00's. STFU already. Who ****ing cares if they are or were on roids. You still gotta hit the ****ing ball. MLB basically forced these monkeys to use roids to "make the game more exciting". The game has evolved A LOT over the decades so I don't see the big ****ing deal

automatic d

Drinkin with Miguel

BTW are you against crackheads in baseball? I see you're from Texas, how is Hamilton's crack binging doing?
:rolleyes:

oppo

Coach
So are everyones HR numbers during the late 80's, all of the 90's, and into the early 00's. STFU already. Who ****ing cares if they are or were on roids. You still gotta hit the ****ing ball. MLB basically forced these monkeys to use roids to "make the game more exciting". The game has evolved A LOT over the decades so I don't see the big ****ing deal
Are you so fond of talking **** that you don't even read before you type? Where did I say he was the only one on roids. You would have to be dead not to realize that a LOT, to put it very mildly, of the league was on roids and did you even read the ****load of talent comment? The whole point of that post was actually me taking up for the guy and giving him some credit.

BTW are you against crackheads in baseball? I see you're from Texas, how is Hamilton's crack binging doing?
:rolleyes:
I must of missed the post where I was one here spouting his virtues.

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
Are you so fond of talking **** that you don't even read before you type? Where did I say he was the only one on roids. You would have to be dead not to realize that a LOT, to put it very mildly, of the league was on roids and did you even read the ****load of talent comment? The whole point of that post was actually me taking up for the guy and giving him some credit.

I must of missed the post where I was one here spouting his virtues.

Do you like football?

oppo

Coach
Just for the record, if you want clean numbers, you need to go a lot farther back than that. Nolan has been quoted as saying they were being used earlier than that and roids are not the only drugs that were used anyways. Even a lot of the guys that weren't on roids were hopped up on speed.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS

I hope you're joking.....Why do sprinters do steroids?? To make them run faster.....Steroids also are also used to treat eye ailments...Why?? Because they enhance your eyesight......Take a faster bat, and increased vision. You get to watch the ball a little longer with your increased vision and swing your faster bat at a pitched ball.....This decreases the amount of talent needed to become an good hitter.

The list is long and not very distinguished of middling players, who got on 'roids and became awesome players for a short time. Ken Camaniti, Brady Anderson, Gary Mathews Jr......on and on and on....You better believe they make a difference.

oppo

Coach
Do you like football?
Of course I do. There are two reasons it hasn't gotten as much attention for roids as baseball and neither of them are lack of roid use because it was as dirty if not more so than baseball. Football at least made some attempt to clean itself up on it's own whereas baseball had to basicaly be forced into it. The main reason though is that unlike football, baseball is a numbers game and a lot of hallowed numbers have fallen to guys using roids.

oppo

Coach
The list is long and not very distinguished of middling players, who got on 'roids and became awesome players for a short time. Ken Camaniti, Brady Anderson, Gary Mathews Jr......on and on and on....You better believe they make a difference.
There have also been countless guy who would have been minor leaguers and got on roids just to make the show at all.