Juggy > Future. True story.

Woodi

Addicted to Softballfans
Everyone was so worried about the flex that happens, but you don't feel it enough to know that it happens, that they must have missed this at the bottom of the first post:

:D

I seen the tattoo and evil thing. Was going to post a video of tattoos vs evil but the whole flexy thing was too much already.

johnnybravo6

The Edumacated One
I will get to finally hit mine on Saturday. Going to put a good number of hits on it and then base my opinion on it after that. It all comes down to "Different Strokes for Different Folks". No bat is going to make you a homerun hitter or a better player. If I don't like it, I will sell it and try something else which most likely would be the CL22asa or the new juggy.

hwood

RESIDENT STUD
I think the only true way to find out what bat is best for YOU is to do what I do, buy everything that interests you, and swing them all......you'll find what you like, and can sell the rest for $10-$15 less than what you paid, and you got to try it........

Like said above, EVERYONE prefers a different bat, no one swings the same. Demarini's done a fantastic job of putting out something for everyone......:cool:

damn bro you started a holy war up in here!!

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
Will be interesting to see what folks think of it that swung the demo.....reason I say is apparently the demo's had different endcaps, and folks say that the endcap plays a huge part in how the bat hits.........when the future's came out (and shipped) it was "new endcap = mind blown" type deal.....

M

MJL 00

Settle down, MJL!!! :laughing:

Chuck think we need to get a bp video ASAP up in this hizzle. Sat morning boys...if indoor is ok since -35 below here with wind chill :welcome:

Conditions will be 65 degrees, mix of Evil and Dudley 52/300 for those who want too know...and yes video will be with REC players hitting ;)

M

MJL 00

Will be interesting to see what folks think of it that swung the demo.....reason I say is apparently the demo's had different endcaps, and folks say that the endcap plays a huge part in how the bat hits.........when the future's came out (and shipped) it was "new endcap = mind blown" type deal.....

So true cause johnnyb and I got the z1k demo and it was a FREAK, i wasnt impressed by my NIW 2011 z1k(silver/maroon). Then liked the the blue 2012 z1k, so kinda odd

dish0005

'murica!
Lets end this talk about "flex"

Calling Dish for the juggy flex.

picture.php

johnnybravo6

The Edumacated One
Chuck think we need to get a bp video ASAP up in this hizzle. Sat morning boys...if indoor is ok since -35 below here with wind chill :welcome:

Conditions will be 65 degrees, mix of Evil and Dudley 52/300 for those who want too know...and yes video will be with REC players hitting ;)

I am down for a BP video!!! Could really test the durability of the F4t4re by hitting outside here :thumb:

FAT JESUS

More than likely
Jesus Christ what a bunch of twats you guys are. Shut the **** up and put 500 hits outdoors minimum on the bat, for crying out loud. The bat isnt going to be a POS, and you are analyzing ****ng balance points and endcap thicknesses, like you're ****ing Neil DeGrasse Tyson. Between guys crying to Coach about the CL22A and this Future Neurosis, i'm trying to find a way to email you homos a script for Xanax. Seriously, shut the **** up.

natedd

Addicted to Softballfans
Sorta hoping it's like a j2u and takes a bit to break in. Then gets hot as hell!

Last edited:

longball32

Underhand HR hitter
Jesus Christ what a bunch of twats you guys are. Shut the **** up and put 500 hits outdoors minimum on the bat, for crying out loud. The bat isnt going to be a POS, and you are analyzing ****ng balance points and endcap thicknesses, like you're ****ing Neil DeGrasse Tyson. Between guys crying to Coach about the CL22A and this Future Neurosis, i'm trying to find a way to email you homos a script for Xanax. Seriously, shut the **** up.

In first for the script

cdamron13

scerred of sbf

I didn't realize until now that Scott Douglass had a sbf account

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
Scott Douglass is sbf legend. ... he has had a cpl different thread about him in the lounge. .. the man is a softball icon