Juggy > Future. True story.

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't know... We are at league using one now.... Its hotter than the utrip Demarinis out the wrapper I can tell you that right now... My 3rd swing with it off the fence with the wrapper on... Baden classic... I'm not no homerun hitter either... I hope the juggy is hotter than the future out the wrapper... That's gotta be retarded!

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
You guys are looking at this with a glass half empty mentality. I finally have a new demarini stick that I can BP with and not worry about paint cracks, shark teeth ect.

I hope the f4t4re breaks in within 300 cuts and becomes a hot tank of a bat!

Yeah but will the handle be durable, aluminum isn't suppose to flex like that.

killer mike

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah but will the handle be durable, aluminum isn't suppose to flex like that.

I told myself that the next guy that posts about handle flex I was gonna post this, I never thought it would have been you, even if you were being sarcastic, here ya go:

u234bob

Blah Blah Blah
Future needs more break in is a good assumption.
Juggy basically needs none so not a good comparison.

kdynamite

Coach
I don't know... We are at league using one now.... Its hotter than the utrip Demarinis out the wrapper I can tell you that right now... My 3rd swing with it off the fence with the wrapper on... Baden classic... I'm not no homerun hitter either... I hope the juggy is hotter than the future out the wrapper... That's gotta be retarded!

If we can get back to reviewing the Future... mine is ridiculous as well. I've got about 125 hits on it and its very nice. I haven't hit the new Juggy but if it's hotter than the Future...damn. I'll just add that I too am using USSSA balls (Classic M's). Maybe it's an extremely hot utrip bat.

d-wreck7

Addicted to Softballfans
If we can get back to reviewing the Future... mine is ridiculous as well. I've got about 125 hits on it and its very nice. I haven't hit the new Juggy but if it's hotter than the Future...damn. I'll just add that I too am using USSSA balls (Classic M's). Maybe it's an extremely hot utrip bat.

Good stuff can't wait for mine to come in so I can whack away on it.

the kid

Addicted to Softballfans

I'll have a juggy at the SD, if you bring the future we can find out.

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Future is all hype wasnt impressed.

Keep going on the flex stuff tho. Its make the read much better than the first 932 times someone has said they make a bat flex. Maybe this time you'll be the person to prove Larsen is wrong...

How many swings and with what balls?

M

MJL 00

Ok now read and been told by 4 people Future isn't what the hype is created for it...hhmm man sorry to hear that

Ignite-la

Addicted to Softballfans
If you ask me it's a 12 inch one. I like the stiff handle has decent pop. I think it will take a while to open up. For me is it's j3a then the juggy then the future. I like the feel of the future the most though.

LeadOffagain

Speed Kills
Are you surprised that a bat with only the ASA stamp outperforms a bat that has USSSA/ASA stamps?

If the bats are pushing the limits of the applicable association standard - wouldn't the ASA ONLY bat be better than any other association bat (not including senior bats)?

I was beginning to think I was the only one to realize this. Lol

LeadOffagain

Speed Kills
Also.... I BP often that's why I have a Dual Stamp on the way.... I figured, 300 cuts or so it will open up, and if its made to hit all balls, its gonna hit harder balls the best, and be more durable. And because I know my AM will b broken half way through summer. Lol

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
heres the reality of this...based on this review some are panicking and 2nd guessing there purchase or preorder, some will come on here and say it's the greatest bat just to defend their purchase or preorder, some will hit it and truly love it, some will hit it and not like it....some will sell, some will hoard, some will maybe experience some type of issue with the bat, others won't....some guys are expecting a bat that will change them into instant hr hitters and they will be disappointed, some will give it time to break in and probably love it, it's the same w/every bat that comes out any more....there is no perfect bat that will satisfy every player out there, its just a fact.....individual experience will vary....bats should come with that disclaimer

Phyre

Addicted to Softballfans
The bat has been in ppls hands less than 2 days & some have already formed an opinion. Give it some time guys.

I'm gonna put a few cuts on mine tonight, but I don't plan on making a judgement one way or another for a while.

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
I think the only true way to find out what bat is best for YOU is to do what I do, buy everything that interests you, and swing them all......you'll find what you like, and can sell the rest for $10-$15 less than what you paid, and you got to try it........

Like said above, EVERYONE prefers a different bat, no one swings the same. Demarini's done a fantastic job of putting out something for everyone......:cool:

JohnDoe00

Star Player
heres the reality of this...based on this review some are panicking and 2nd guessing there purchase or preorder, some will come on here and say it's the greatest bat just to defend their purchase or preorder, some will hit it and truly love it, some will hit it and not like it....some will sell, some will hoard, some will maybe experience some type of issue with the bat, others won't....some guys are expecting a bat that will change them into instant hr hitters and they will be disappointed, some will give it time to break in and probably love it, it's the same w/every bat that comes out any more....there is no perfect bat that will satisfy every player out there, its just a fact.....individual experience will vary....bats should come with that disclaimer

^This guy gets it.

the kid

Addicted to Softballfans
Everyone was so worried about the flex that happens, but you don't feel it enough to know that it happens, that they must have missed this at the bottom of the first post:

:D

I saw this, but already knew it was true. Still wish you would've given me a crack at the future :(