Juggy > Future. True story.

S20

DeMarini Rep
Flex occurs at contact. It's not like a golf club where it flexes as you swing. If you can make the bat flex as you swing, you should be on tour with Larsen.

/the end

d-wreck7

Addicted to Softballfans
On a side note got mine today and put some swings on it in the cage with some evil Bp lites and evil rockets. Feels damn good can't wait to get on the field and see what it can do.

killer mike

Addicted to Softballfans
On a side note got mine today and put some swings on it in the cage with some evil Bp lites and evil rockets. Feels damn good can't wait to get on the field and see what it can do.

Besides the obvious stiff feel because it needs breaking in, did the demo bat and the one you have any close to the same in feel?

justwhippin

Addicted to Softballfans
I have hit my 27.5 future off my tee into my net at home and it feels good. I would not call it stiff but more of a solid feel.... kinda og stadium feel if you ask me

d-wreck7

Addicted to Softballfans
Besides the obvious stiff feel because it needs breaking in, did the demo bat and the one you have any close to the same in feel?

Mike I thought they did feel the same. Ball was jumping with both balls but we hit in the cage so I can't wait to hit on a field to see what the distance is like.

Feels solid tho.Def reminds me of an OG stadium. Can't wait to see what it's like with a couple hundred hits on it.