Lacing needles

Tomasik14

The Veteran
Anyone want another buy-in for them? would be 6.5" Coarse threaded and 3" coarse threaded only.(in terms of dirty/podo's buyin) same $10/each.

Tomasik14

The Veteran
ill get some pictures up tonight. but i only have 2 of the 6.5" ones just gauging interest being that there was just another one not even a year ago.

Tomasik14

The Veteran

They are the 2 in the middle, I will get mock ups of the 3" and in a little while I will get everything going.

Last edited:

Tomasik14

The Veteran
Giving this to the end of the week, Monday 10-20-14 I will get a list and Place order the following Monday 10-27-14

JoeBraga

Manager
I wasn't around for the first buy, so I must be missing something.
What makes these better than the standard $3 lacing needle?

JoeBraga

Manager
Can't link, but typing "baseball lacing needle" into Google Shopping brings up two options from Easton and Tanners for $5.

Tomasik14

The Veteran
well the ones from better baseball when i ordered the "tanners" they sent me permalok's.... I was told from Rawlings that they are not getting anymore Tanners needles.

Podo

"JewDoe"
I wasn't around for the first buy, so I must be missing something.
What makes these better than the standard $3 lacing needle?

A few things bud... 6.5" compared to 6", the 3" is the same thickness as the 6.5" as where the other 3" are very thin usually and most important I believe is the course thread! HUGE huge difference for holding the lace.

nissben

Freakin Ninja
Is it customary to have one of each size? Or does one size (whichever) do the trick? Want to get into relacing and all that good stuff..

Tomasik14

The Veteran
I prefer long always but sometimes you get down to the shorter pieces of lace and the long won't fit. And if you are doing the top of the web it helps a bunch to have a longer needle to go through that opening easier.

JoeBraga

Manager
A few things bud... 6.5" compared to 6", the 3" is the same thickness as the 6.5" as where the other 3" are very thin usually and most important I believe is the course thread! HUGE huge difference for holding the lace.

This is the answer I was looking for.

I will take one of each as well.

Podo

"JewDoe"
Is it customary to have one of each size? Or does one size (whichever) do the trick? Want to get into relacing and all that good stuff..

The 3" works very very well for fixing gloves on the spot with the OG lace. Also works well when trying reuse lace.