Lacing needles

dford42

Addicted to Softballfans
Youre way past 45 days so filing a dispute wont do you much good. Its my understanding if you want a refund all you have to do is ask, but he is not going out of the way to refund peoples money. As far as I know they are still being made, but someone else may know more than I do...like Trung

CapnBooBox

Addicted to Softballfans
I asked for a refund back in January and got it. I'd suggest reaching out to him on Facebook and via email.

lmob29

swingn' hard just incase
I'm waiting. I just got an email stating that they are almost done. The comet must have passed bye close enough to harvest the metal!! Yeah me!! Lol

BretMan

Addicted to Softballfans
Credit where credit is due...

My lacing needle arrived today! It only took about six months, and it only cost about double what I could get one from Tanners...but it's here.

The funny thing was I'd pretty much forgot about it. The bubble mailer it came in had a return address for "Tomasik". I kept thinking, "Man, that name's familiar. What the heck is this? I don't remember ordering anything online?".

I looks okay and should serve its purpose. The only reason I ordered this in the first place was to see how course threads would work in holding a lace instead of fine threads. I'll find out soon enough...have three or four gloves to do over the weekend.

Credit where credit is due...

My lacing needle arrived today! It only took about six months, and it only cost about double what I could get one from Tanners...but it's here.

The funny thing was I'd pretty much forgot about it. The bubble mailer it came in had a return address for "Tomasik". I kept thinking, "Man, that name's familiar. What the heck is this? I don't remember ordering anything online?".

I looks okay and should serve its purpose. The only reason I ordered this in the first place was to see how course threads would work in holding a lace instead of fine threads. I'll find out soon enough...have three or four gloves to do over the weekend.

Haha same here, forgot about them until it showed up

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
Got mine too. I know they cost more than the Tanner's needles, but I have used lots of different needles (including Tanner's), and these (and the Podo/Dirty previous small batch) are nicer that any of the others I have used. I am pretty both sets were stainless steel. The Podo/Dirty needles were polished, which was nice, but I like the tip on these better.