Lacing needles

CapnBooBox

Addicted to Softballfans
Has anyone actually been refunded?

Also, if anyone has any more info on his contact information or communication from him, please post it in the NGTG thread.

Swinging Bunt

Addicted to Softballfans
Does anyone know if he had the same guy that did Podo's/Dirty's needles? If so, one of those guys might be able to find out where the hold up is.

Luckily I stocked up on that 1st run and didn't have to make a 2nd order.

Ralcyna

Addicted to Softballfans
I sent him an email. He said that he would refund me on Monday. What lacing needle would you guys recommend?

Podo

"JewDoe"
Does anyone know if he had the same guy that did Podo's/Dirty's needles? If so, one of those guys might be able to find out where the hold up is.

Luckily I stocked up on that 1st run and didn't have to make a 2nd order.

Sorry to hear about all this guys, but no he didn't use my guy for this deal.

lmob29

swingn' hard just incase
I was told I could have a refund (fri)but they are still being made. So I said I'd wait. I want the needles. Lol. Hopefully this happens.

DR505

Addicted to Softballfans
Idk.....I thought these were going to be the best needle available to man...

Same here. Hoping it's taking this long because they are being made out of some metal only found on an asteroid that passes earth every billion years or something....

GUS1

Addicted to Softballfans
Who in the group of buyers still doesn't have a resolution?

haven't seen a refund or a pm from this guy, I would think he would of responded to this thread by now but hasn't, :wtf2: IMO communication is Key, if he would just update the status on what's going on an what's possible,my b give some other options to make up for it since he knows how to relace an condition gloves, we all understand that at times things go wrong but with out communicating people start getting upset,

johnnySoftball3

i didn't buy in to this but i have talked with Dan and it sucks when your the middle man. I agree that communication is KEY to everything. I have been told he is going to make it all right no matter what and i believe him.

Jomatty

Starting Player
i didn't buy in to this but i have talked with Dan and it sucks when your the middle man. I agree that communication is KEY to everything. I have been told he is going to make it all right no matter what and i believe him.

I believe he will too but if you talk to him again I'd tell him to check in with this thread. I have no doubt that he is a good guy in a bad situation but if he wants to save his rep here he needs to not hide from the fact that he got in a bad spot on this deal. I lost his number, and don't really have a dog in this fight anyways, but have done deals with him, know he started out trying to be helpful to community and it just went wrong (we were trying to track down some og tanners needles before this needle buy came about). I hate to see him end up burning bridges over the lack of communication.

MikeC19

Extra Hitter
Just got in touch from him via PM with his Great Lakes Relace FB page. He said I would get a refund on Friday when he gets his pay.

lmob29

swingn' hard just incase
Same here. Hoping it's taking this long because they are being made out of some metal only found on an asteroid that passes earth every billion years or something....

I was thinking NASA was stopping production because they had not seen the metal being used. Never crossed my mind that the dam asteroid hasn't gotten close enough yet.

Last edited:

Podo

"JewDoe"
Talked to Dan about the whole ordeal on this guys and he's not hiding from anyone and everyone who has emailed or face booked him and ask for a refund has received it. this is a copy and pasted message from him on Facebook. "im not hiding tell them [email protected] or Great Lakes relace on Facebook and ill get the refunds for whoever wants one" he says he just don't want the drama of this forum while trying sort all this out with dudes machine breaking down. GL

Ralcyna

Addicted to Softballfans
I got my refund from Dan. It sucks because it seems like he was just trying to hook us up, but things got messed up that were out of his control.

BretMan

Addicted to Softballfans
So...he has our money and he must have our contact info if he planned on shipping these to us. But he's only giving refunds to people who personally ask for them?

And what if you don't ask? He just keeps your money?

That's messed up.

Jomatty

Starting Player
Sounds to me like the needles are still coming and if you don't ask for refund you will get your needles when they arrive. I feel certain he would not keep anyone's money.

I'll take an extra needle or two when they are made so he is not stuck with all of them.

Podo

"JewDoe"
So...he has our money and he must have our contact info if he planned on shipping these to us. But he's only giving refunds to people who personally ask for them?

And what if you don't ask? He just keeps your money?

That's messed up.

Seriously ^^^
Sounds to me like the needles are still coming and if you don't ask for refund you will get your needles when they arrive. I feel certain he would not keep anyone's money.

I'll take an extra needle or two when they are made so he is not stuck with all of them.

Exactly ^^^

Trung1130

FREE AGENT FOR LIFE
I will be buying the stock that people have asked their refund on and reselling them on my website.

Thanks
Trung