DR505 1|1 Paid
CallaVett 1|1 Paid
coryj558 1|1 Paid
Dychen 1|1
BretMan 1|0 Paid
MPK 1|0 Paid
Ralcyna 1|1 Paid
GUS1 1|1 Paid

please pay by friends and family or add fees... This is the Final list, Dychen I sent you an email. Please get back to me.

Last edited:

17HnH

Old Made New Glove Relacing Owner
I may have missed it, but when are you expecting them to ship to us? Thanks.

Tomasik14

The Veteran
My guy said a couple weeks I will contact everyone to verify shipping addresses I'm hoping for before thanksgiving.

Tomasik14

The Veteran
The guy who is making them CNC machine had some issues during a different piece he was making. They are being made now just pushed back a little. Sorry everyone for the delay.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
He probably making spaceship parts on the CNC, u want the Borg to take over while he stop to make lace needles?

17HnH

I sent him a PM on 12/31 around noon. No response yet. I requested my money back if the needles would not be here by 1/7.

CapnBooBox

Addicted to Softballfans
I received a reply from Tomasik on 12/22/14 stating:

"yeah, after his cnc head blew up they are about done."

No date or further info was given. I may follow 17HnH's route.

CapnBooBox

Addicted to Softballfans
I've PM'd and emailed Tomasik that I'd like a refund, but with no response. If I don't hear more in the next two days, I'm opening a Buyer Beware thread.

Jomatty

Starting Player
I did some deals with him and he was gtg. Really did a nice job on my sons glove. Hope he gets on and explains the lack of communication. I have a feeling life got in his way and I hope it was not in too bad a way. Hope he sorts this out soon.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
I did some deals with him and he was gtg. Really did a nice job on my sons glove. Hope he gets on and explains the lack of communication. I have a feeling life got in his way and I hope it was not in too bad a way. Hope he sorts this out soon.

Yea m too. pretty sure he is having trouble with the manufacture
Not sure why he is not responding to PMs?

DR505

Addicted to Softballfans
Yea m too. pretty sure he is having trouble with the manufacture
Not sure why he is not responding to PMs?

That's the thing that bothers me. Not the wait, but the lack of updates. If there are issues at least let people know or give us an option to keep waiting or get money back.

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
He hasn't logged on since the 8th. Wouldn't be surprised if he gave the fabricator a bunch of money and the guy hasn't done the work and now he is caught.

CapnBooBox

Addicted to Softballfans
He hasn't logged on since the 8th. Wouldn't be surprised if he gave the fabricator a bunch of money and the guy hasn't done the work and now he is caught.

I was thinking this, too. Would love an answer of some kind. I even sent him a Facebook message.

Jomatty

Starting Player
Yeah I think people would be understanding if he stays in contact, even if it takes awhile to make it right.

17HnH

Any of you guys who paid him heard anything? I've sent respectful FB messages and PM's from here...several. At this point, I'm just curious if any of you have heard anything. The last communication I've had from him was on Jan. 5th via FB. His response to my request for a refund was:

"yeah im sorry machine problems upon problems got me loooking like a fool about to refund everyone"