League cost

G&Tbats

Addicted to Softballfans
$1,015 for 14 game season, ump fees/balls included and we play double headers, so $2,030 to play at liberty park lol

NRowl

Manager
City league - $325 for 10 games / 2 umps provided / no playoff / we supply balls

Private league - $625 for 10 games / 1 ump provided / single elimination playyoff / balls provided

mobrienjr

Banned User
Well like someone mentioned Victory Lane in Phoenix. The cost is $665 + $8 a game for UMP, and they provide the balls. $2 gate fee. for what is now 14 games with a single elimination tourney.

Jimmy34

Board Prick
On Long Island it's $2200+ for 20 games (all double headers) plus single elim playoffs for top 4 teams, umps are $45 per team per double header unless you have 2 umps then it's $70 per team per double header...there's also a league that charges like $3000 to play at Baseball Heaven for 20 games I think...

Just moved to Florida and they have NO double headers and 10 games seaosn is like $350...I HATE SINGLE GAMES

thesteve

Addicted to Softballfans
Last season I think my weekday league was somewhere around $750 including umps and balls. We played a 16 game season.

My other league is somewhere around $500 and I think that includes umps and balls. I think we played 12-14 games + double elimination playoff.

dremersvision

Addicted to Softballfans
On Long Island it's $2200+ for 20 games (all double headers) plus single elim playoffs for top 4 teams, umps are $45 per team per double header unless you have 2 umps then it's $70 per team per double header...there's also a league that charges like $3000 to play at Baseball Heaven for 20 games I think...

Just moved to Florida and they have NO double headers and 10 games seaosn is like $350...I HATE SINGLE GAMES

Leave it up to ny to be completely over the top.

One of our leagues go for 400 and that includes ump ands the balls.

chpr10j

Addicted to Softballfans
$500 team sponsor fee, plus $50 player fee for 18 games season, nice fields (including brand new 300', lighted, fenced field for this year), 18 game balls provided, two umps per game.

howie2

Coach
Mass

In Mass the league was $750 per team. 20 game regular season + playoffs (3 game series and championship was best of 5).

menysf

Addicted to Softballfans
Wtf i thought my leagues were bad.
370 in one 16 games ump fees included you bring your own balls

The other one is 270 plus 2 for the ump, 20 games, but you play in 2 different complexes that one charges you $2to get in and the other one ou s $1 per car that enters

EvilE

Daddy 2011!!!!
local city asa league $490 per team per season, double headers (7 wks 14 games), playoffs to top 4 teams in each division (8 teams per division). Playoffs are up to 3 games. Lose and ur out. So $490 for minimum of 14 games, but up to 17

dponder

Addicted to Softballfans
Holy crap, looking at these other situations, I thought $370 was bad.

Lord Baby Jesus.

Yeah, no kidding. I wouldn't play league if it cost that much money, plus paying umps, plus bringing own balls, plus paying to get in. Not worth it, I'll save my dollars for the tourney's.

900-1100 for 40 games plus a pre season double elim tourny and a end of the year double elim tourny balls and umps included

How many different teams do you play. I would hate to play the same teams like 5 & 6 times per season, that would be boring. Unless they are all on the same competition level, which isn't likely to be the case.

$600 for 16 games. Double elimination tourney at the end. Balls, umpires and crappy teams provided.

LOL @ crappy teams.

22justin82

Addicted to Softballfans
I've emailed the LD at a few of the local parks about winter league. All have said there was no interest. The odd thing is, I asked most of the other teams at the park I play and most of the teams said they would be down. The teams that said they wouldnt play as a team all had players that would play.

find out how much to take over the park(s) for a winter league and make some money!

NWilliam08

Addicted to Softballfans
It's $385 early entry fee or $425 after the deadline. It's ASA up here the U-trip league never makes, plus strict no alcohol in the park or parking lot, you will be arrested if caught, I know.... Plus bring your own ball and they won't even tell me if were going to the 52/300 balls.. We get 10 games and every team makes the playoff, one and done tho..

Kaveman

Trend Setter
$455.00 for an 8 game spring season. 1 ump. We have to keep our own score book. No tourny at and of season - team with best records wins:cool:

Chimpy

Star Player
Holy crap, you guys have it great. Our league this year is $775 for 14 games, plus 18 bucks a person "residence fee"

Our fall league this year was $600 plus residence fee for 8 games.

blautz

The Skipper
$375 League Fee $20 per guy for the player fee. $26 per double header for umps... 18 game schedule... So about $850 for the summer with 12 guys. And it's buy your own ball. Usually we have a one night tourny that can amount to 20 or 22 games a year.

Rocketfire24

Addicted to Softballfans
Local league in Novi, MI is now an 8 Week Session (double headers) with a playoff...so 17 games minimum and our league fees are $565 per team. ($15 per game for 1 ump) Seems fair to me...fields are nice and the league provides ASA Trump Stotes and you can take home as many HR balls as you want to pick up pretty much.

Hawkspurm

Extra Hitter
Around $650 for 16 games, double headers every Tuesday plus $40 ump fees ($20 a game) supplied balls. Seemed high to me.

jkwoody22

League ball huer
league is $505 for 7 games/weeks plus one week of playoffs, 4 teams single elimination, 1 ump and worth gold dot 44 375 provided, asa, 3 sessions, spring, summer and fall, so $1515 for all 3, minimum 21 games to 27 with playoffs

kjlee85

twin creeks is like

650 for 10 games (10 week season)
1 umpire
$15 umpire fee per game
$3 gate fee
supplied balls
all teams make playoffs