Lets see those 2013 uniforms...

bojangles

Addicted to Softballfans
2whm7oj.jpg

swetty

Starting Player
Lets see if I'm smart enough to get this posted from my phone.

Well not what I was lookin to do but I guess it kinda works. Hafta do it from the computer!

imagekej.jpg

Sorry it's so huge! My phone is obviously smarter than I am lol

Last edited:

noodle

At my signal unleash hell
Lets see if I'm smart enough to get this posted from my phone.

Well not what I was lookin to do but I guess it kinda works. Hafta do it from the computer!

imagekej.jpg

Sorry it's so huge! My phone is obviously smarter than I am lol

did a mock up for these too. this ur team?

Backup_of_mensBC.jpg

mensBC.jpg

Jarose219

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah, Elite did everything and it was an awesome experience... I got a quote and pulled the trigger 2 weeks later... Paid in full over the phone and asked me to send what my vision was in an email.. I had a mockup the next day and approved it 2 days later after some small changes.. Was quoted 2 weeks from approval they'd be shipped and they stuck to it.. Jose was a man of his word and will do all my business through Elite from now on...

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
This jersey texture will actually look like a knitted sweater....the pic doesn't do it justice. I can/will change out my logo for a teams if anyone is interested.

EG-SNOW-proof_zpsc4ca2267.jpg

noodle

At my signal unleash hell
ShowMeBoobies_4.jpg

This is the current mock from SnL. Noodle...after the team voted against the rep deal we voted to go a different direction. I know Lee and myself are looking to buy your OG BOOBIE jersey though (not the "Show Me" one).

well dam.. glad all i had to do is the logo.. but since ur buying the OG boobie jerseys.. that help me for the time...ready when you are for that order

AmmoDawg

Rock Chalk Jayhawk
well dam.. glad all i had to do is the logo.. but since ur buying the OG boobie jerseys.. that help me for the time...ready when you are for that order

Plus I'll be buying a sweet ass glove from you as well

I really do hate wasting peoples time...should have had the vote first

swetty

Starting Player
Yah we rly weren't trying to waste ur time. It jus wasn't gonna work out for our team and I didn't want to replicate your jerseys w/o the sponsor