For Sale Loaded Amazon Fire TV Stick with KODI (Free movies, etc) $65

Kubisch

Addicted to Softballfans
not a problem bro, im still perplexed how you got yours before me yet I paid before you..and you got a tracking number.. I got nothing...

pm'd you. Tracking shows its still in transit. How your buddys got there b4 yours...idk

shortstop5

T2W #5
its no more illegal than streaming torrents...thanks for all the disclosures though

lol, yeah because thats totally ok. What most people dont realize is that when you are using these kind of apps (popcorn time is another) all you see is a nice pretty interface that looks like netflix and you are just streaming movies, but half the time you become a seeder of whatever you are streaming. The more seeders you have the better quality the stream becomes. So if you are one of the seeders, its essentially the same is uploading the movie.

From reading 5 pages of this thread I think most people would have no idea about this and are naive enough to think they can just download some app called genesis and watch $30 movies for free.

sleepin4matty

Management Material
lol, yeah because thats totally ok. What most people dont realize is that when you are using these kind of apps (popcorn time is another) all you see is a nice pretty interface that looks like netflix and you are just streaming movies, but half the time you become a seeder of whatever you are streaming. The more seeders you have the better quality the stream becomes. So if you are one of the seeders, its essentially the same is uploading the movie.

From reading 5 pages of this thread I think most people would have no idea about this and are naive enough to think they can just download some app called genesis and watch $30 movies for free.

5 pages? Change the number of posts you view and it's only 3.

For the douche trying to scare people posting the find law link:

Is watching streaming movies illegal?

There is currently no definitive answer to this question. Depending on the site and file type, online streaming may create a full-length temporary copy of the movie on your computer. Alternatively, the program may delete the data as you watch.

Some courts have held that even temporary copies may violate the law. However, the Copyright Office contends there is no violation when "a reproduction manifests itself so fleetingly that it cannot be copied, perceived or communicated."

Though the law is unclear, it is useful to note that owners, such as the MPAA, rarely go after individuals who watch streaming movies. Illegal or not, it's much more difficult to track these users down. Unlike BitTorrent downloads, the MPAA can't just sign into a program and snag IP addresses.

Stretch19

Grow up

says the guy who watches torrents on his computer, hooked to his tv...whats the difference?

youre watching the same content in a different format...grow up

shortstop5

T2W #5
says the guy who watches torrents on his computer, hooked to his tv...whats the difference?

youre watching the same content in a different format...grow up

ha, i was being facetious. im not sure why you guys are getting defensive. I think by my last post it shows Im semi knowledgeable about it, so yes I have done it previously, and have done the research to see whats involved with it.

But the "no you just plug it in and go, and its awesome!" that ive read is a little misleading. Thats all im saying... If you are going to be buying one of these, you should know the potential risk and how you are actually getting the stuff. Not just a magical tech device that gets you free stuff from the interwebs.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
obviously the law doesnt give a **** or there wouldnt be a million of these for sale on ebay, craigslist, amazon, etc.

sleepin4matty

Management Material
obviously the law doesnt give a **** or there wouldnt be a million of these for sale on ebay, craigslist, amazon, etc.

That's why I highlighted the "important" parts of the find law link posted above. Currently there is no law against these items

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
Shortstop, I think you maybe a bit confused. Nevertheless, let's keep discussion to product instead of legality of said product. It's the responsibility of each person to research what they are buying.

dbl0024

Addicted to Softballfans
5 pages? Change the number of posts you view and it's only 3.

For the douche trying to scare people posting the find law link:

Is watching streaming movies illegal?

There is currently no definitive answer to this question. Depending on the site and file type, online streaming may create a full-length temporary copy of the movie on your computer. Alternatively, the program may delete the data as you watch.

Some courts have held that even temporary copies may violate the law. However, the Copyright Office contends there is no violation when "a reproduction manifests itself so fleetingly that it cannot be copied, perceived or communicated."

Though the law is unclear, it is useful to note that owners, such as the MPAA, rarely go after individuals who watch streaming movies. Illegal or not, it's much more difficult to track these users down. Unlike BitTorrent downloads, the MPAA can't just sign into a program and snag IP addresses.

This douche was posting showing that there is no law against ,
as I have my own

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
Got mine today. Thanks

I played around with it for about an hour last night and it seems pretty awesome. I fired up Straight Outta Compton. I just clicked on the first HD one that I saw. It had Japanese subtitles but the quality was good, better than I expected.

dj714

Addicted to Softballfans
haven't had time to play with mine yet. my buddy used his last night and mentioned having to search for the kodi app. shouldn't it be an app at the start up screen?

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
I had to search for it too. You have to go into Settings>Manage apps and then launch Kodi. It is on that piece of paper that he sent with the Firestick. It does seem like a minor pain in the ass but whatever. If this thing works for 2 months I'll feel like I got my moneys worth. Especially on NFL Sundays if I can watch all the games.

dj714

Addicted to Softballfans
ok thanks. yes kinda sucks if that's the case on my apple tv running older xmbx software its an app in the start up screen.

Kubisch

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok all of Tuesdays orders are shipped out. Some of you got emailed tracking info, a few didn't. If you want it just message or txt me.

Kubisch

Addicted to Softballfans
If you didn't get in on last order, I will have a bunch more ready to ship Saturday morning. (maybe Friday if I can get it all done) If you want in on one of these my Paypal is: [email protected] or click this link https://www.paypal.me/Kubisch
Please make sure your paypal address is up to date! and please put your SBF name in the PP comments. 831-277-5168 txt