For Sale Loaded Amazon Fire TV Stick with KODI (Free movies, etc) $65

Stretch19

Grow up
for all those asking details on these, they are awesome...thats really all you need to know

you get virtually every tv show thats ever been made, along with every movie out there...even stuff still in the theaters

the shows update every day/week depending on when they come out; there is no need to update anything on the users end, its done automatically for you

PPV fights are on there, mayweather, ufc, etc are all watchable on here

its like having netflix, hulu, etc but better, without having any monthly cost; netflix you have to wait a year for the latest seasons to come out...with these, they are on there as soon as the show airs, sometimes they are on there before the show actually airs on tv

Stretch19

Grow up
for $65 these are a steal...you can use these in connection with an HD antenna for your local channels and completely cut the cord, saving 100's a month

Stretch19

Grow up
once you get them, you can move them from room to room, house to house, wherever you want...all you need to get the content is WIFI

RealDK

Audience of One
hey stretch how much of that 65 is kubish giving you in commission for sales and marketing? sheesh lol

RealDK

Audience of One
id think twice before saying that statement in a public forum again :rolleyes:

def excited to get mine hooked up and see what its all about tho

Stretch19

Grow up
they are awesome...ive got 2 so far, 1 for bedroom and 1 for living room

watched movies on it, shows, mayweather fight...its legit

RealDK

Audience of One
i got 2 chromecasts and way too many subscriptions, if this works like i'm hoping it will then so long to those