Looking for Dudley lightning 2.0

Gary B.

Bravo for Life!
looking for 26oz Dudley lightning 2.0 13 inch EL. In good condition
I have a 12 inch Dudley, 28 oz for trade.

Can send you pics if you are interested. I swing the adidas melee reloaded so I don't swing it much. I am looking for the reloaded or one of the 2019 adidas bats in return.

Buster boo

Starting Player
Can you send pics 7725594497

Can send you pics if you are interested. I swing the adidas melee reloaded so I don't swing it much. I am looking for the reloaded or one of the 2019 adidas bats in return.
Can

Can send you pics if you are interested. I swing the adidas melee reloaded so I don't swing it much. I am looking for the reloaded or one of the 2019 adidas bats in return.[/QUOTE]

i am i

im interested text me 7725594497

fvcat1408

Addicted to Softballfans

I’m looking for 26oz