Looking for your suggestions and feedback

Dugout5

Starting Player
I used to be able to start a conversation from the user profile I wanted to contact but not I need to go to my profile to find "start conversation"?

RustyShakleford

It's still there. The conversation thing is easy, not sure why so many people don't seam to understand it. Oh wait, yea I do

ProBird79

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a recommendation. In the Marketplace would it be possible to have 2 threads posted at once in different places? So for example in Softball Bats - Selling, there are the brands (along with fast pitch, senior, and Non-composites) in a subsection at the top then other posts at the bottom (main page - "Normal Threads"). Would it be possible to post in one of the subsections and it also populates in the main page at the same time. This makes sense to me. I'd like to just go down the list of the main page to see the newer threads at once, then if I want to dig deeper in a particular brand I could go there specifically. This idea would help both the buyer and seller. Just an idea.....

milesej05

The Rookie
I have a recommendation. In the Marketplace would it be possible to have 2 threads posted at once in different places? So for example in Softball Bats - Selling, there are the brands (along with fast pitch, senior, and Non-composites) in a subsection at the top then other posts at the bottom (main page - "Normal Threads"). Would it be possible to post in one of the subsections and it also populates in the main page at the same time. This makes sense to me. I'd like to just go down the list of the main page to see the newer threads at once, then if I want to dig deeper in a particular brand I could go there specifically. This idea would help both the buyer and seller. Just an idea.....

Good Idea!! Also getting a little sick of having people post bats for sale in the manufacture sub-forum as well as the marketplace forum.

RustyShakleford

that's dumb

onion

Addicted to Softballfans
Still no changes in the search function. It should be like it was and only search in the subforum you are in and default to latest post first. Does everyone see how many old posts are being bumped up because people are searching for bats and rehashing threads from 5 years ago. Plus the chat stuff is unneeded, and conversation started instead of pm is also not an upgrade. Overall this new format blows.

reggie44

Addicted to Softballfans
back to the lime green again? I find it very difficult to read and hard on the eyes - please change that back to a darker shade that is legible -the forum section titles are a perfect example - thanks!

Drumbum37

Addicted to Softballfans
I still want to see the chat bar gone from the bottom of my phone screen. If I zoom in on anything, all I see is the chat. HATE the chat bar!!!
Hey mods/dev/anyone who will listen... Any work in this?? Can't be too difficult to add a minimize button!

SixFourThree

Administrator
Staff member
I still want to see the chat bar gone from the bottom of my phone screen. If I zoom in on anything, all I see is the chat. HATE the chat bar!!!
Hey mods/dev/anyone who will listen... Any work in this?? Can't be too difficult to add a minimize button!

Unfortunately, a minimize button is not part of the Chat option. I agree. It seems like it should be.
For now I have moved the Chat location to below the Forums List. It now appears below the "Off Topic" Forum. Let me know if that works better for you guys. I tried it in other locations and it just got in the way.

Drumbum37

Addicted to Softballfans
It's great! At least for those who don't use the chat on their phone. I dig it tho. Thanks!

SixFourThree

Administrator
Staff member
there's no way to collapse it?
Nope. Seems kinda ridiculous to me. I can move it all around the homepage, but my only other options that get it out of the way are:
1. Disabling it completely
2. Housing it exclusively under the chat tab.

I'll keep looking and send a note to the developer.

Joker

I would think there would be something where the users have a choice of what they wanted. to include it or not on the main page