LSsoftball ngtg

Country469

Shipping later than the day you said you would, and not letting the person know up front and before hand is being deceptive and is wrong just like lying about the bat being sent. Either way, if you are not 100% consistent and reliable you deserve less than stellar feedback and neither one of you deserves that.

wcoastsoftball

I guess man he sent the wrong bat point blank. Shady as hell and unfortunately I would second guess myself doing business on this site
You/MDoyle skirted this site because of the shaved bat...so technically can't blame SBF. We're just trying to help you out a bit. And LS says the deal was done on Facebook/Craigslist, is that true?

Coplanb

You/MDoyle skirted this site because of the shaved bat...so technically can't blame SBF. We're just trying to help you out a bit. And LS says the deal was done on Facebook/Craigslist, is that true?
No I don't know him at all. He texted me because I posted a ressy for trade... he texted me and I told
Him I already traded the bat and I told him mike wanted a og dc 41 and told him that he may trade for that shaved dc.. I texted mike and gave ls his phone number number.. he is not my friend on Facebook and I've never been on Craigslist in my life

Mdoyle87

Sorry guys I've been working.... I shipped as soon as I could I told him my job isn't the most lenient with letting me go for post office runs lol.... but I got him the bat as soon as I could.... with paying reasonable amount for shipping ($12 plus a tube)..
How did you originally get contacted by/contact LS?

Strictly text.... coplanb originally was going to trade his ressy for "this OG DC" but made a deal elsewhere before lssoftball could respond... then coplanb knew i was interested in an OG DC as well and knew that lssoftball was still loooking to make a deal... and lssoftball reach out THROUGH TEXT to me...

Mdoyle87

Shipping later than the day you said you would, and not letting the person know up front and before hand is being deceptive and is wrong just like lying about the bat being sent. Either way, if you are not 100% consistent and reliable you deserve less than stellar feedback and neither one of you deserves that.
Hey man it is wht it is... if you ask me his bull**** with the tracking info didn't seem very elyitneither.... he shipped on a Wednesday 2 day shipping and I didn't receive it til Saturday.... hmmmm I'm not a math whiz here but something doesn't add up

Coplanb

Hey man it is wht it is... if you ask me his bull**** with the tracking info didn't seem very elyitneither.... he shipped on a Wednesday 2 day shipping and I didn't receive it til Saturday.... hmmmm I'm not a math whiz here but something doesn't add up
He received the right bat on Saturday and you got a hoopty that same day..

wcoastsoftball

How did that sale post not get deleted? No pic at all.

We do miss one occasionally, especially since no one reports anything anymore. Besides, he said he sold it locally.

I don't have any of the texts between me and him in the beginning unfotanetly I traded in my ghetto 4s and got my 6s that wasn't backed up.. only had the messages from mike sorry

So you sold your phone and LS broke his....smh