LSsoftball ngtg

Btw, do you ever work rustyshakleford??? Its funny how you're taking up for a guy who basically talked **** about you and cursed you earlier in this thread

RustyShakleford

why did you fail to mention it here with all your posts you have made?

you should focus on providing proof of any of your claims instead of saying anything else. how about proof that the psycho in your selling thread was sold?

RustyShakleford

he didn't ship on time, he dealt a shaved bat.

you dealt for a shaved bat, sent a different bat and have been lying about it, you're currently lying about fake texts, missing texts, selling the psycho, mistaking the year of the psycho, about it be an ASA psycho. not to mention all your prior bad deals claiming you were hacked when it covered multiple usernames. you should never be allowed to deal on this site again.

Coplanb

I swear you're a ****ing idiot! Those texts had times/dates on them and as far as me working for the court system I do, I do the lab testing so I travel at times...you need to know what you're talking about before you run your **** sucker! Your lies are getting old fast! As far as texting people on this site, everyone does it so im seeing the issue. You give out your address, personal info but you think texting is sketchy...grow the **** up and get a real life outside of this site trolls! Ive explained why I dont have all the texts that went on between our deal OUTSIDE of this site do to changing phones but I do have some from the transfer of phones and I know you lied about some of the texts! I still have the shipping receipt and witnesses which obviously means nothing on here....btw, mdoyle85 never sent me a pic of his bat and promised to ship at a certain time which he also lied about. And to anyone who thinks im lying about switching phones and losing info, I can show proof of the ****ing ATT bill or claim where I broke the other one....thats for you idiots who still believe those ass clowns. I was advised to leave it alone for now so im done with this and wash my hands of it! Ill continue to talk to wcoastsoftball regarding this situation but done with you trolls
Dude you are such a liar! Zzzzzzzzzzzz this is hilarious man your like a 12 year old kid. You never said you switched phones..I'm gonna keep it real with you man your corny as hell and the only (girl) swinging that shaved bat is you...

Coplanb

So coplanb are you the spokesperson for you bf or can he speak himself because had absolutely nothing to do with you but you've been so butt hurt and defensive this whole time over a deal you weren't even involved in...I dont judge on your choice of lifstyle but let your bf talk and settle things out...gotta get off the nipple at some point
Are you the (girlfriend) swinging a shaved bat. Maybe now you can hit it out the infield.

Coplanb

So coplanb are you the spokesperson for you bf or can he speak himself because had absolutely nothing to do with you but you've been so butt hurt and defensive this whole time over a deal you weren't even involved in...I dont judge on your choice of lifstyle but let your bf talk and settle things out...gotta get off the nipple at some point[/QUOTEhilarious.. dude are you close to admitting what you sent out yet???

Coplanb

No its not, just ask wcoastsoftball...I contacted him and informed this whole time but good try. I know how this works, you guys lie and try pulling bs over and trolls like "rusty bed springs" by he pees nightly gets involved and twists **** so I went straight to the mods.
Funny how the (mods) are speaking up in here

wcoastsoftball

I just don't have the time with work and stuff to keep up with this issue completely. LS has texted me often, and if I get a chance I will post screens of that convo to be transparent. But no other mods have come to assist yet. I did ask one, who suggested I delete the original thread, but since opened it back up due to really, no evidence any one is right at this point. We can have strong opinions and assumptions...

hedge

life takes guts
I just don't have the time with work and stuff to keep up with this issue completely. LS has texted me often, and if I get a chance I will post screens of that convo to be transparent. But no other mods have come to assist yet. I did ask one, who suggested I delete the original thread, but since opened it back up due to really, no evidence any one is right at this point. We can have strong opinions and assumptions...

So why are they still mods then?

Coplanb

I work too man! But I want this kid gone man. This is why people are afraid to deal on these site. This kid is constantly lying about a bat he didn't send. He switched his story like 10 times made fake texts up. And provided no evidence on this thread when we did! He sent texts about mdoyle87 having a ressy and a shaved dc but I had the ressy. Look at my first post about my ressy. This is outrageous that this kid can still be believed when he lies over and over again.

wcoastsoftball

I work too man! But I want this kid gone man. This is why people are afraid to deal on these site. This kid is constantly lying about a bat he didn't send. He switched his story like 10 times made fake texts up. And provided no evidence on this thread when we did! He sent texts about mdoyle87 having a ressy and a shaved dc but I had the ressy. Look at my first post about my ressy. This is outrageous that this kid can still be believed when he lies over and over again.
I understand, but don't think I can make this decision. this situation is unique all around.

hedge

life takes guts
I don't keep track of other mods, I try to do what I can here with the time I have. I visit certain forums and make sure they are on the up and up, and the new reporting system is not as good IMO.

I'm not asking about you tracking them, I'm asking why have mods if they aren't going to monitor this type of activity like they did in the past.

The store discount must be worth it?

Country469

the store has never been responsible for bad deals, and mods were always just roaming around trying to be e-tough handing out infractions for swearing. Like they were even more useless than the damn itrader nonsense

wcoastsoftball

I'm not asking about you tracking them, I'm asking why have mods if they aren't going to monitor this type of activity like they did in the past.

The store discount must be worth it?

Since the site change, I cannot tell who comes here and mods, so I don't know who is active. It appears I take care of a lot of the little things and reports, but I am not complaining they are not here if they aren't

RustyShakleford

wcoastsoftball and JBO are the only ones that are even on here anymore. JBO doesn't give a **** about any of this type of stuff, never has

wcoastsoftball

I continue to come here because I still think this is the safest place to deal used softball equipment and other junk. And easiest to find stuff too as opposed to searching through a million random facebook posts on a selling page. And I want to keep it that way for other users, but this situation is too much to follow currently

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
make Rusty a mod; make SBF NGTG threads great again

This LS Softball guy should have an OBD tag or whatever is used nowadays to point out the ****ty sellers