LTB Worth WKD Black and Green

denthepitcher

SF Native
Anybody got a 2018 WKD in 27oz? Looking for something in good shape, even NIW if available.

I have a 27 (Thanks BTW300),and would like a backup. Might consider a 26.

Thanks in advance.

longball101

Part Time Player
I have never swung the 2018 model, but the green 2019 is very hot. I thought it was good right out of the gate, but after 350-400 swings in stepped up to another level. I wouldn't hesitate to buy the green 2019 especially for what you van get them for right now...stupid cheap. hand down, IMO , THE best SR bat @ under $100, it is my gamer and right next to my Adidas Melee...and I liked it better than my OG Red knob Dudley...so much so I get rid of the Dudley...the Wicked has a massive sweet spot

denthepitcher

SF Native
I have never swung the 2018 model, but the green 2019 is very hot. I thought it was good right out of the gate, but after 350-400 swings in stepped up to another level. I wouldn't hesitate to buy the green 2019 especially for what you van get them for right now...stupid cheap. hand down, IMO , THE best SR bat @ under $100, it is my gamer and right next to my Adidas Melee...and I liked it better than my OG Red knob Dudley...so much so I get rid of the Dudley...the Wicked has a massive sweet spot

Thanks for your input.
I swung the WKD and was impressed at how well the ball jumped off it.
My next BP, I'll have my OG white knob Dudley and compare the 2.I'm surprised that you got rid of your red knob Dudley.
Nobody does that lol

Anybody got a 2018 WKD in 27oz? Looking for something in good shape, even NIW if available.

I have a 27 (Thanks BTW300),and would like a backup. Might consider a 26.

Thanks in advance.

I just stumbled across this post. I have a 2018 Worth Wicked XL. 26oz less than 50 cuts, has knob kuff and lizard skin grip as I always replace grips with Lizard Skin. Let me know how to get pics, etc to you if you’re still interested. I’m only selling as the two Sr Leagues I play in are ASA stickers only and I’ve decided not to play travel ball.

denthepitcher

SF Native
I just stumbled across this post. I have a 2018 Worth Wicked XL. 26oz less than 50 cuts, has knob kuff and lizard skin grip as I always replace grips with Lizard Skin. Let me know how to get pics, etc to you if you’re still interested. I’m only selling as the two Sr Leagues I play in are ASA stickers only and I’ve decided not to play travel ball.

PM sent. thank you.