Maine

huzzdog

retired
wizz.. get rid of ASA in biddo.. it's disgraceful.. permission to go pee... the old regime is absolute garbage

shoo2ers

Crafty Veteran
wizz.. get rid of ASA in biddo.. it's disgraceful.. permission to go pee... the old regime is absolute garbage

I guess my take on this is, this is a league and if the players don't like a certain rule then vote it out. No matter if its ASA or USSSA league the rules are sanctioned by the league itself not the organization. Umpires have to follow league rules. If the umps are making you ask permission to leave the field because he says its an ASA rule then just change it in the league rules.

huzzdog

retired
they are what's wrong with asa. umps who think the game is about them. if nobody notices you then you are doing it right.

Munson
Anyone know how the NA roster is filling out? Any word on who the D team is and their roster? Anyone heard from Red? Anyone know where Huzz is playing? Or Matzell?

Anyone ready to start hitting?

huzzdog

retired
i saw red last week.. we didn't talk softball. i know where huzz and matzell and dmac are playing. and no.. no hitting until at least january

harborhog

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone know how the NA roster is filling out? Any word on who the D team is and their roster? Anyone heard from Red? Anyone know where Huzz is playing? Or Matzell?

I think harborview roster is filling out more than NA is... There are only 4 players with NA at the moment. I have a feeling they'll be struggling for guys once again next year.

Clout and miles are officially with harborview. Teves to follow.

I hit with JV last night.. A bunch of us are going to start hitting in either Scarborough or Brunswick and will let you know, the more the merrier.

shoo2ers

Crafty Veteran
I think harborview roster is filling out more than NA is... There are only 4 players with NA at the moment. I have a feeling they'll be struggling for guys once again next year.

I hit with JV last night.. A bunch of us are going to start hitting in either Scarborough or Brunswick and will let you know, the more the merrier.

True Story right there:thumb:

shoo2ers

Crafty Veteran

:nana:
YUP!!!!:wtf2:

Munson

Brunswick is nice if you can get 8-10 people because they have the extra area for some 2 ball.

I'm usually down to hit if you guys need another body, just let me know. I'm sure I can scrounge up a few guys if need be also.

huzzdog

retired
it's up to any individual if they feel like telling people their plans. some people will change their minds 10 more times between now and then