Miken DC 41 Basement BP

hitnbombs1

Addicted to Softballfans
BRO.....funniest sheet ever!!!

DISCLAIMER:

I am not responsible for dry wall damage, broken glass, lumps on fore head, or pissed off wife.

Only sending good product....quickly....

thanks again

Nat X

Dios mio, man.
This the greatest **** ever. The second video put me in tears. Holy crap. I gotta watch it again...

CD#5

Addicted to Softballfans
No, it was funnier in the second video when the window broke and he looked bewildered. Only to do the same thing again! LOL

LOL!!!! I love it! He looks at the window while holding the bat and takes another cut! Best BP video ever!

Hump77

Addicted to Softballfans
This is great! So glad I chose to enter the Softball Media forum this morning! It's going to be a good day!

Hammerin' Hank

Addicted to Softballfans
this is pretty top notch, it gets better and better each view. I just love the part where the window just broke, and he swings the bat back up on his shoulder like "well i might as well take another cut"! hahahaha great stuff.

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
Sir, you are entirely too large to be self soft tossing in your basement LMFAO!!!! Thanks for the good laugh!

coolluvr4u1976

#1 bomb dropper
Best vids I have seen on this board!! I love it how u r staring at the wall and then u say...****..lmao.

X10,

i just watched the video and was expecting it on the first swing, but nope..... the second one he kills the ball and just stares at it, and is like f------------- :eek:

i seriously started laughing and my eyes were watering.......

coolluvr4u1976

#1 bomb dropper
ok, just watched the second video and think that one is even funnier...........

he's like awwww F--- damn it..... and then does it again..........lol