Minnesota 2015: Dead thread

squeakslang3

offically unofficial
Is Clobes the Gravel Travelers from last year? If so.....The 4 teams imo that will be there in the end for d at any given tournament will be Clobes, dougs Mow, Cowboy Jacks, and cutting edge fitness. Anyone else will have to put together a hot weekend.

Yes Clobes is part of last year's Gravel Travelers. They cut their worst guys and reloaded.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
It doesn't count if you list a whole bunch of teams.

We ought to do picks for every tournament. Pick 1 team to win each men's division, or in the case of the Dudley, Worlds and Nationals, which MN team finishes the highest. Can't be that hard to keep standings for that type of thing.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
It doesn't count if you list a whole bunch of teams.

We ought to do picks for every tournament. Pick 1 team to win each men's division, or in the case of the Dudley, Worlds and Nationals, which MN team finishes the highest. Can't be that hard to keep standings for that type of thing.

I'm in. What is the prize? Hopefully bragging rights cuz I'm broke and don't want to throw in for a cash prize.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
I'm in for bragging rights. Should we also say, no picking your own team, but you get a point if your team wins?

I'm just throwing it out there.

hinzy

}}i{{
If we get rained out tonight, I will not have picked up a bat since Hanover. So I'm wondering how my hitting will go at 6's. Definitely excited to play though!

Was a pretty fun game against you guys Sunday morning. Game had a little bit of everything but in the end we couldn't finish it off.

(TC Wholesalers)

sjoquist43

Addicted to Softballfans
Was a pretty fun game against you guys Sunday morning. Game had a little bit of everything but in the end we couldn't finish it off.

(TC Wholesalers)

Yeah man, that was a great game! How's your leg doing? I was just glad I came up with that one at 1b to end it. That was a bullet! You guys have a good squad.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
If anyone is looking for some cheap ASA bats, I'm selling both my Salvo and B4 for $60 a piece. Both are 26oz.

Edit: salvo may be gone

Last edited:

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
Nope. I want to be in the Shako Taco drawing. Winner gets 10 free shako tacos. I know it's just a dream but it's all I have.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
If I was at home, I'd be in it. I'll be freezing my testicles off playing ball in Elk River instead.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
It's always fun up there. Fun team, and we've yet to find the totally douchey team.

Wait...does that mean it's us?

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
But CR...you boys going to be OK against the superior athletes of USSSA? Better start training like Rockey, or something.