Minnesota 2015: Dead thread

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Show bombs and bat flips

Better Get a chain with my number on it as well

Probably should.

Also, sometimes, the pitcher will pretend to throw the ball. He will not let go. DO NOT SWING IF HE DOESN'T LET GO!

Just thinking about the pump fakes made me so nervous I peed a little.

StinkyCheeks

Addicted to Softballfans
Probably should.

Also, sometimes, the pitcher will pretend to throw the ball. He will not let go. DO NOT SWING IF HE DOESN'T LET GO!

Just thinking about the pump fakes made me so nervous I peed a little.

So with my first swing should I hit middle, ooop it and say ill apologize when its an accident

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
My Shako picks:

Open - All American (Top half of the bracket looks brutal. Tough part to get through. Bottom half, Heartland, T's or Stoop have a shot, but I assume Stoop would just split the championship? Had to go with the softball artists formerly known as Outpost)
C - State Farm
D - MN Dirty

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
Open - Ts 13
C - Tryon Gym
D - 3X Gear/The Box

Other teams that could easily get hot and win:

Open: All American or Heartland
C: SJK, MN Maniax, Valley Sports/Stagecoach or B-52s
D: MN Dirty? No clue. I say Horsemen need to take this down.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
I think so. Two people on our Wednesday team have them, and the ball was just zipping off them last night.

Would have preferred that we didn't hit middle so much with them, but there was never malicious intent. Just horrid bat control.

Ringer44

Addicted to Softballfans
I have the black and last years ft4 and they are both stupid, the black opened up faster then the 4tf. They are great utrip bats

Sixes

K C C O
yikes!

that sucks for all of you guys...problem is, we'll be done in july and you all will still be playing well into august