Minnesota 2015: Dead thread

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
Infinity is heading to Dubuque, looking forward to a fun weekend.

Where's my signed Gleason jersey?! Chuck will be in Dubuque ready to hand out all the ZJs you guys can handle. If someone doesn't know what a ZJ is then he/she doesn't get one.

Derek01

D + BP DON'T= C
This ZJ talk has been thrown around too loosely if you ask me. First coupons that don't expire and now they are excepted in Iowa. I feel the value is dropping like the American dollar.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
This ZJ talk has been thrown around too loosely if you ask me. First coupons that don't expire and now they are excepted in Iowa. I feel the value is dropping like the American dollar.

Well with the introduction of Flakka it makes them much easier to deal out due to the overwhelming side effects it causes. Chuck has become a J-ing machine thanks to it.

Derek01

D + BP DON'T= C
If you need said Flakka to give proper ZJ's, you are probably not too comfortable with it in the first place. Sounds like Chuck is posing for popularity.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
I'm not slated to play Hanover but might venture up. I'm assuming Horsemen will be the team with the most fans. Plus I can't wait to check out the ridiculously overpriced items SnS always has out there. "This bat retails at $299.99 and I can let it go for $294.99. Lowest I can go."

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
I've been told there are plenty of good seats available (all the seats...they're all available).

Derek01

D + BP DON'T= C
Is Hanover this weekend? Sorry if it has been posted, I am a bit out of the loop.

Looking to possibly chase jerseys.

Sixes

K C C O
D bracket link....

[ame]http://assets.ngin.com/attachments/document/0073/7800/2015hanovereb_dewinners.pdf[/ame]

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Are the Hanover softball tournaments the only time anyone is every real excited to go to Hanover?

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
Are the Hanover softball tournaments the only time anyone is every real excited to go to Hanover?

you are probably correct. Not much else to look forward to in that town.

So I drove past Bielenberg Sports Center today for work and mother of god those fields and that whole complex is amazing.... Getting 1 tourney at that place would be sweet.

Last edited:

rmothes

Star Player
They have a lot of different sized fields though, like regulation baseball (with the grass infields) and little league baseball (with grass infields). It might have 4 fields which are regulation men's softball sized. Otherwise, yes it's quite the nice facility. I haven't been in the newly built field house that replaced the old dome, but I'm certain it's a big upgrade. They pour a lot of money into the entire facility and it gets used a lot.