Minnesota 2015: Dead thread

Bell44

Addicted to Softballfans
you are probably correct. Not much else to look forward to in that town.

So I drove past Bielenberg Sports Center today for work and mother of god those fields and that whole complex is amazing.... Getting 1 tourney at that place would be sweet.

Yeah, it's a crazy complex. It has like 15 ball fields and a bunch of soccer fields. As said before, sadly it only has one pinwheel of adult softball fields.

Rich Valley in IGH would also be a great venue for softball tournaments. 9 fields - 2 full size baseball, 4 with 300 foot fences, 2 with 275 foot fences, 1 intermediate/youth baseball field.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
I played coed at Bielenberg for a couple years and subbed for men's.

Four issues with it:

1) USSSA
2) The infields are concrete
3) Pitching rubbers stick above the infield way too far which sucks when pitching
4) You can't swear and I believe you have to pay a fee to play again the next week/league night

Pros:

1) Nice Complex
2) 300' fields!
3) Used to be a couple decent bitties at coed (More Woodbury moms would make it boss as f)

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
If they saw me hit, they'd say, "Yup, that sucked about as much as we thought it would."

squeakslang3

offically unofficial
Encompass is 3-0 after day 1 beating- Team Racks/Easton, Albiccoco, FenceBrokers. Xtreme went 1-2 beating 4theFallen, losing to- Fencebrokers, Precision/Easton.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
As always, good luck to everyone playing this weekend in every game except the ones against us.

Then I hope you do poorly.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
I hated when guys on my team, when I ran Long Ball, would be texting and calling me "Dude is it cancelled?" "I assume it's cancelled." "Has it been cancelled yet?" How about if it's cancelled I'll let you know first since it only matters to you 10 morons.

sjoquist43

Addicted to Softballfans
We got beat by State Farm. First time our squad has played together, thought we did alright. Just fun playing ball again!

sjoquist43

Addicted to Softballfans
3 of us from US Digital and the rest is a mixture of guys from MPL and Showbombs. Great bunch of guys, I think this is going to be a fun year!

Akij987

This was a teammates bat, I never got a chance to swing it, and either did he since he had national guard stuff this weekend. The 4 or 5 guys that swung it loved it though. I don't recall any HR's being hit with it either, all those came off the future and stadium we were swinging. I'd say 200ish hits on it. Wrapper came off this weekend, hit a little BP, broke 5 games into the tourney.