Minnesota 2015: Dead thread

Joker_24

Star Player
Anybody know how fast Shako fills up, check and registration has been sent. Just hoping it isn't too late to get signed up.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Waiting on a couple checks ....Hopefully next Monday after most NCAA Brackets are busted

My goal every year is to just not lose to my oldest daughter. She's 4.

Anybody know how fast Shako fills up, check and registration has been sent. Just hoping it isn't too late to get signed up.

You should be fine, I'd think. There are 10 spots left in Open and C, 7 left in D.

thelastsamurai

Addicted to Softballfans
Swung the DNA (27 Stiff EL), Bombardier (27oz Midload) and Torch (27oz Stiff Midload) side by side last night in the cages. All three felt very nice.

Overall I still prefer the DNA but I also prefer an EL.

Overall Preference:

DNA
Bomb
Torch

Cage review only. So take it with a grain of salt.

I tend to agree. I also seem to prefer end loaded. I think it stinks you can no longer re weight your Dna's, end loaded Dna's are too hot!

Sixes

K C C O
These Facebook raffles are getting ridiculous.

Lucero is running one for a NIW DNA with 35 numbers at $20 a piece.

Essentially he's selling it for $700!!!!! That's a nice little profit for him or Reckless

moosetaffa14

Addicted to Softballfans
What a joke.... I'm all about the raffles if profits are going to a good cause.. I wouldn't think funding the arrogance of reckless would qualify under that though...

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
If people are going to throw their money in, might as well do them.

I just don't think signing up for all of these raffles is a good idea. If you buy 2 tickets to 5 raffles and never win, you've blown the price of a bat on a small chance of winning a bat. Just buy the damn bat.

rmothes

Star Player
That sounds like the good advice a gambling addiction counselor would give. It's probably money better spent than donating money to some of the ridiculous crowdfunding choices out there. At least you have a slight chance to get something back in this one. Speaking of crowdfunding, why not set up a page asking for people to just donate to your team fund so you can play league and tournaments? You'd probably get enough to cover it, and you wouldn't need to deal with buying a bat and giving it away in the first place.

StinkyCheeks

Addicted to Softballfans

Essentially he's selling it for $700!!!!! That's a nice little profit for him or Reckless

He had to get rid of his DNA, Monsta has decided that if you sell for another company you will not be selling Monsta.

Conflict of interest and people doing shady stuff. (Not accusing Matt of doing Shady stuff)

If people want in I guess its ok. Nobody yells at the state of Minnesota for selling Lotto Tickets. Remember when your only option for those were 1 and 2 dollar scratch offs, and the 5 dollar scratch off was a big deal

Now they have a $50 scratch off. I erpsonally know I would rather take a $50 shot at a bat

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
I think the market is flooded with teams trying to do stuff to raise money for their teams. Last year we raffled a bat as a fundraiser for our team, and there were 15 other teams raffling bats to raise money. We did a March Madness thing, and there were 20 other teams doing those.

You almost have to do something that other people aren't doing, or something people wanted to do anyways. Beer busts, bowling fundraisers and whatnot. A Go Fund Me would be interesting. Not sure if you'd raise much more than a tournament or two's worth of money, but it's probably worth a shot.

Jimbo81

Krueger #15
Holy smokes is there a war between bat companies! I just want to swing a good bat now you cant say anything about any persons bats anymore.

rmothes

Star Player
Just checked gofundme page for softball teams in MN. There is one team in Rochester who started 15 days ago and have nothing to show for it. A couple of teams in LGBT leagues that have money donated. Got to put a compelling story in there why your team needs the money, that's the only way it can work.

fossm26

Addicted to Softballfans

He is doing 2 bats in that raffle

mpg19

Elite High Fiver
Anyone else get booted off the monsta militia page?? All I did was what the guy had asked and posted screen shot post of people raffling off monsta bats. It was a screen shot of him raffling them but it was what he asked for

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
His nut hugging fan boys on that page allow him to do whatever he wants because they will back his every idea. There has something wrong with him that fuels all the bans and he 86 lists anyone who questions him on even minor things. He gets really offended that people make money 2nd hand off his bats because his batchs are so small. I really like a few of his products but everything else that goes on is getting old.