MINNESOTA Thread: Mother Nature hates MN softball.

Akij987

Anybody swing the new Usssa aftermath yet? Trying to decide between that and last years Cl-22. I can get the Cl for $75 cheaper so I'm kinda leaning towards that.

t722j

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm surprised you haven't heard of this booming metropolis! there are like 2 mill.... 1 mill.... ok like 500 thou... 100 th..... ok like 50 thousand ppl here!

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
I'm surprised you haven't heard of this booming metropolis! there are like 2 mill.... 1 mill.... ok like 500 thou... 100 th..... ok like 50 thousand ppl here!

Oh THAT Mankato. I have a buddy who lives down there. Not sure if or how much he plays league anymore but I could shoot him a text if you'd like. PM if you are interested.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
I just spent 20 minutes watching llamas run from people in Arizona.

I'm not busy at work today.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
I just spent 20 minutes watching llamas run from people in Arizona.

I'm not busy at work today.

I have two clash of clan villages to maintain, MinnesotaASA site to watch appeals, sports to read about, people to **** chat with, lunch to eat, amazon to shop on, ice fishing deals to monitor and some work to do. I'm a busy guy.

hedge

life takes guts
I mean the ppl who buy gems because they can't wait.

One guy in our clan got banned 2 days for spelling f u Canada with wall.

squeakslang3

offically unofficial
i actually do work but i do monitor the interwebz for ice fishing ****. snapchat tyler the newdz, go and smoke a cig, take a poop. SSDD.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Anyone know any tournaments that are going on the weekend of May 16 and 17 besides 6's Wild? I know there's one at Bebop's...any others?

usmanx

6 -10 more inches of snow expected.

makes me wanna move to Arizon right nowish

We haven't even reached average snow fall totals yet
o.png

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
Altoona WI. Is that weekend.

Problem with Altoona is there is an upper and lower. If you get into the lower it's primarily lower local teams. SnS used to go there and just pound on those teams for a couple years. Upper involves all of the area B and C players. MWS, Vault, Great River Harbor and Syndicate are usually involved with some teams full of older B players from The Outsiders/B2 back in mid 2000s.

Usually it has funky rules. Normally it's 52 cor ASA balls, NSA bats and you get 1 or 2 HRs per inning. Scores can get a little out of hand. Last year we (Vault) averaged like 38 runs a game. Fences are a short 285' so balls fly out of there.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
I know the biggest issue when I switched to a backpack instead of a roller bag was having to take out my slice to right bat, my homer bat, my 100 foot line drive bat and my knuckler bat.

All I've got left is my warning track bat and my piss missile laser rocket bat.

(I feel like I've read this post in the main forum before)

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
I have a boogeyman i'd sell or trade. it's 26 ounces and weighs 26.4 ounces. If you have any interest in this bat for local purchase or local trade please do not hesitate to PM me here, FB or text me if you have my number. Nudz of hot women or Squeaks ONLY, nothing else.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
The Boogeyman is pending a local deal. Sorry d-bags on MN Buy/Sell/Trade who think they know what they are talking about. Pretty good for a guy who knows nothing about selling or trading softball bats I'd say.

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
The Boogeyman is pending a local deal. Sorry d-bags on MN Buy/Sell/Trade who think they know what they are talking about. Pretty good for a guy who knows nothing about selling or trading softball bats I'd say.

So did you ever call into the "CAVE"..... and check on your warranty? :biggthumpup:

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
I think at this point I'd rather swing an Adidas Vigor than a Monsta, just so nobody that swings a Monsta comes to talk to me about how great our bats are.

Sixes

K C C O
Agreed....

It's like Monsta attracted every guy who is hell bent on being a rep for something. All I can think of is guys like Cubbie (for those who remember him)

Bell44

Addicted to Softballfans
Agreed....

It's like Monsta attracted every guy who is hell bent on being a rep for something. All I can think of is guys like Cubbie (for those who remember him)

Good old Cubbie. I had a run in with him last summer. He's umpiring youth baseball now. He caused a huge delay and fight in a tournament I was running. He hasn't changed.