Minnesota Thread

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Hines is a *****. :D Come at me, bro!
VKHc.gif

@DFL

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
I should repost my Aftermath on Facebook. Tried to sell it for $100 a month or so ago, but didn't any nibbles.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Seems like it'd be fun to do, but I'll stick to the tunnels 15 minutes away, and assuming everything is coming off the bat way faster than it is.

Beauner

Starting Player
Seems like it'd be fun to do, but I'll stick to the tunnels 15 minutes away, and assuming everything is coming off the bat way faster than it is.
This is my thought too. If there's no proof then my line drives are definitely going off the bat at 105mph. Not 77mph.

thelastsamurai

Addicted to Softballfans
sold all my bats but a diablo, just bought a mutated for 159, thinking of getting a aftermath, mercy, or worth miken asa? Such good deals right now, did anyone swing the demarini's and worth mikens of this year? any reviews? thanks

Beauner

Starting Player
sold all my bats but a diablo, just bought a mutated for 159, thinking of getting a aftermath, mercy, or worth miken asa? Such good deals right now, did anyone swing the demarini's and worth mikens of this year? any reviews? thanks
I have the Freak23 for ASA and Utrip. Both are really nice. The endload on them wasn't what I was hoping for, but both swing really well and don't take a lot of work to open up (about 100 each).