Minnesota Thread

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
I wanted to, but it's my youngest's 1st birthday.

Having kids really gets in the way of softballing.
Gotta make winter babies.

Though, my oldest is a summer kid, but she likes to go to Friendly City Days on her birthday, so we combine softball and birthday. And the guys on my team get a cupcake.

Chembry

Addicted to Softballfans
Gotta make winter babies.

Though, my oldest is a summer kid, but she likes to go to Friendly City Days on her birthday, so we combine softball and birthday. And the guys on my team get a cupcake.

Since when? I haven't eaten a cupcake there...I like cupcakes.

Chembry

Addicted to Softballfans
Played pitcher and 2nd at the same time last night (only had 8 guys for the first game).

So, if you ever need somebody to do that for your team...don't ****in call me. That's too much work.

I think what was equally as impressive is that we had a pretty decent lead until the bottom of the 6th. I am glad we were able to pick up some guys because Demars' team would have picked us apart with 8 guys

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
I think what was equally as impressive is that we had a pretty decent lead until the bottom of the 6th. I am glad we were able to pick up some guys because Demars' team would have picked us apart with 8 guys
Yeah, we would have gotten throttled. That team can hit.

The one dude hit one up the middle (on accident), and it got by me quick.

EA Sports

Addicted to Softballfans
I would love to play in the Felton tournament. Not a fan of Busch Light at all, but I won’t turn down free beer. Unfortunately, I’ll be out of town.

Chembry

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah, we would have gotten throttled. That team can hit.

The one dude hit one up the middle (on accident), and it got by me quick.

That was Jason Dehmer. He smoked that ball! I was going to ask if you even saw it...or if you just heard it.

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
Played with the team that took 4th at Zimmerman this wknd. We ended up being the highest placing D / lower team and took home 200$..
The top 3 teams were from the upper. Thought there would have been more of a payout for winning the lower bracket.
Fun tourney but ****ty payouts

mikepeterson

Fargo Sickies Michelob Golden Light Classic
June 14th-16th
Get your team signed up....deadline is June 7th.
USA Patriots are playing an exhibition game Friday night and participating in the tournament over the weekend as well.

58978455_1142747142564994_2337186516603764736_n.png

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
The conference only weeks are the least exciting weeks, but what can you do.

Here are this weeks results:

JMac612 (Blueline) - 60
Maximus Decimus (Pollyanna) - 55
thelastsamurai (M&M) - 54
Chembry (Horsemen) - 52
Beauner (The Unknown) - 50
BL19 (Precision) - 47
MNBaller (Dewey's) - 46
Bell44 (Silverbacks) - 43
TSFingRocks - 43
Yoke (Horsemen) - 42
Larsl10 (Precision) - 41
Sjoquist (Outdoorsmen) - 39
Scunions22 (On1) - 34

Four tournaments to pick from, that I know of. Open, C and D for Shakopee, and the conference tourney. If Utrip has one locally, we can add that.

Picks game rules: http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/minnesota-thread-2018.1428975/page-136#post-18983602

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Chicago: TDB
Shako Open: T's
Shako C: Paul Davis
Shako D: Skol Marketing

Last edited:

Chembry

Addicted to Softballfans
Chicago: Resmondo
Shako Open: T's
Shako C: Coors Light/The Box/MMB/Monsta Athletics