Minnesota Thread

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
I wish I would have watched Envy play this weekend. Somehow I missed them and the Militia team. Was standing around there for a few hours Saturday between games.

Militia who put us out (on1) took advantage of some errors, but scored 14 runs after 2 major blown calls by Bickell. Would of been a 1,2,3 inning. Even there team was laughing and saying how bad he missed each call.
From my understanding, that was Militia's first tournament. From what I saw, they are going to be a very tough squad.

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
This MPT team in the conference is really putting the screws to Chanticlear in the points race for Usssa A and making the conference major tourney.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
MPT seems like a team that'd get bumped.

Looks like there were some other moves in the conference this week. Lots of people coming and going.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Lots of tournaments to pick from this past weekend, which was good. Lots of wrong answers on the conference tourney and Albertville open

Here are this weeks results:

Maximus Decimus (Pollyanna) - 77
JMac612 (Blueline) - 74
MNBaller (Dewey's) - 73
thelastsamurai (Express) - 72
BL19 (Precision) - 70
Chembry (Horsemen) - 66
Beauner (The Unknown) - 63
Bell44 (Silverbacks) - 62
Larsl10 (Precision) - 60
Sjoquist (Outdoorsmen) - 56
TSFingRocks - 53
Yoke (Horsemen) - 50
Scunions22 (On1) - 48

Three tourneys this weekend: Dudley, Mankato C and D.

Picks game rules: http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/minnesota-thread-2018.1428975/page-136#post-18983602

dunkky

thunder needs some better coaching. they need a good leadoff hitter. Having flip at lead is a waste given their talent even though he walks a lot. flip hit 2nd and john 3d. they both needs to be more aggressive rather than try to walk too much. Move CG to 4 or 5, so he can have free swing with runners on base. Don't make him think too much, he doesn't have skill to go backside but when he pull or go middle, he is as good as anyone. put messey on 5th. he is a too good of situational hitter to bat later order. Then shuffle the rest. That's what i will do if i was a coach.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
We have 5:00 PM v Infamous/Salt Riot. Win we play Rebel and lose 8:00 AM. Might be done by 9:00 AM Saturday for the 2nd year in a row.

Dudley: TDB/Racks
Mankato C: Stagecoach/CA
Mankato D: MN Brew Crew

EA Sports

Addicted to Softballfans
We have 5:00 PM v Infamous/Salt Riot. Win we play Rebel and lose 8:00 AM. Might be done by 9:00 AM Saturday for the 2nd year in a row.

Dudley: TDB/Racks
Mankato C: Stagecoach/CA
Mankato D: MN Brew Crew
If we lose Friday night, we play at 8am Saturday as well. Could make a tee time for Saturday afternoon if the cards fall right.

Loren Dietz just cancelled the next Owatonna tourney because "too much time and effort to break even, not enough teams, and not worth it to the vendors."

My opinion, and only my opinion, you dont need host hotels or food trucks. Just need one umpire per field.