Minnesota Thread

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
USA Open State: T's
USA D South: willy mccoys ( team with warnke pitching )
Hanover c : stagecoach
Hanover d : heat
USSSA C State:
Conference: TDB

larsl10

is their really a c tournament in hanover. some of the c teams in open state could still be playing sunday morning. and i havent seen a bracket.
OPEN STATE T'S13 MONSTA CTE
D STATE EXPRESS
HANOVER D SKOL
USSSA C STATE
CONFERENCE TDB
HANOVER C EVAN KNUTSON

Last edited:

JMac612

Addicted to Softballfans
USA Open State: T’s 13
USA D South: Express
Hanover C: Stagecoach
Hanover D: Skol
Conference: Resmondo

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
is their really a c tournament in hanover. some of the c teams in open state could still be playing sunday morning. and i havent seen a bracket.
OPEN STATE T'S13 MONSTA CTE
D STATE EXPRESS
HANOVER D SKOL
USSSA C STATE
CONFERENCE TDB
There was one on the flyer, but I haven’t seen anything about it other than CR’a post a couple up that it’s a Sunday only thing. Never saw a bracket.

I’m going to go up and watch open state and Harvest Fest a bit tomorrow, I think.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
A few tourneys this weekend, and a lot of people picked up 2nd place points at open and D state.

Here are this weeks results:

Maximus Decimus (Pollyanna) - 148
Beauner (The Unknown) - 147
thelastsamurai (Express) - 146
BL19 (Precision) - 144
JMac612 (Blueline) - 142
MNBaller (Dewey's) - 139
Bell44 (Silverbacks) - 134
TSFingRocks - 127
Chembry (Horsemen) - 124
Larsl10 (Precision) - 104
Yoke (Horsemen) - 93
Scunions22 (On1) - 84
Sjoquist (Outdoorsmen) - 80

Looks like this weekend there's ASA C and D north state, Utrip D state and the conference tourney in NC.

Picks game rules: http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/minnesota-thread-2018.1428975/page-136#post-18983602

StinkyCheeks

Addicted to Softballfans
The C Bracket was a single Elimination Tourney that started at like 3:30 PM on Sunday. Gringos won it. It was suppose to be 8 teams, I am pretty sure that they didnt get all 8 from the Open to come play it. But it sounds like they threw decent money at it.

My only complaint to the whole harvest fest. Minus the firework tipping over and going off by accident was that there were fields that sat open for 2 hours because of 2 teams forfeiting. So by the time you got to the 8:30 PM game, it didnt start till 9:20 PM, at which point they had to stop the game at 9:55 PM and then do fireworks, then restart. That 8:0 game got over about 11pm, and there was still 1 game after that to go.

Besides that hats off to Dan and Rollie for what they put together, never had a state tourney with that atmosphere it was a lot of fun. The 3rd field makes a huge difference in play. 290 down the lines and 325 to center. Holy **** were our outfielders tired

Bell44

Addicted to Softballfans
ASA C State: Stagecoach
ASA D North State: GAF
Utrip D State: Swing Kingz
NC Conference: Pure

Last edited:

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
ASA C State: Paul Davis
ASA D North: Envy
Utrip D State: CPD

Last edited:

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
I don't know if any of you guys are looking for a bat, but I'm selling a 27oz Worth Liberty. Good ASA bat, but I have two, so I'm going to move one of them. I'd like $120 if we can meet up. It's the same thing as the 2017 EST, just different paint (I once had one of those, too).

bl19

Addicted to Softballfans
ASA C: B&G
ASA D North: GAF
Conference: Pure

Last edited:

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
ASA C State: Stagecoach/CA
ASA D North State: swingmen
Utrip D State: dog house / swing kingz

Last edited:

EA Sports

Addicted to Softballfans
Just in case anyone has seen the D state bracket and was wondering who the dog house team is, that would be the swing kingz.

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
So what if my "D" team or a cpl guys jump on a team that wants to play c Nats at t.i. will they automatically become c next yr.. or is there some kind of cut off on how well they do..

So say they go 1 and 2 at nats..

Or If they make it to Sunday then they would forsure be c players next yr..

EA Sports

Addicted to Softballfans
So what if my "D" team or a cpl guys jump on a team that wants to play c Nats at t.i. will they automatically become c next yr.. or is there some kind of cut off on how well they do..

So say they go 1 and 2 at nats..

Or If they make it to Sunday then they would forsure be c players next yr..
If you win a couple games you might get bumped.

JMac612

Addicted to Softballfans
C State: Stagecoach
ASA D North State: GAF
Conference: Pure

Last edited:

EAJuggalo

Addicted to Softballfans
Looks like I'm working 5 games at D state in Woodbury. This will be the first time I've gotten to work a tournament in shorts all year.