Minnesota Thread

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
It’s been so long since I’ve bar a bought outside of Facebook or a buddy that some of the websites are kinda trash now.

Was going to buy a Monsta, but the shipping cost made the sale discount a wash.

thelastsamurai

Addicted to Softballfans
It’s been so long since I’ve bar a bought outside of Facebook or a buddy that some of the websites are kinda trash now.

Was going to buy a Monsta, but the shipping cost made the sale discount a wash.
Yeah same thing, crazy what 20$ will make me not want to buy a bat haha.

thelastsamurai

Addicted to Softballfans
It’s one of those things where I know it doesn’t make a ton of sense, but I can’t get passed it. Maybe I will later.

Looking at the Breezy Sinister.
I have gamed the sinister 60% of the past 3 years, 35% torch and 5% fallout. I like the 25s, especially in a stiffer handle, although my buddy has a 1500 handle sinister and it is awesome so who knows, one piece are a little stiffer

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
It's hard to know if everyone's just being really secretive this year, or if numbers are going to take a pretty big tumble.

Hopefully it's just secretive. First tourney isn't until Hanover or Mound, I suppose.

Beauner

Starting Player
It's hard to know if everyone's just being really secretive this year, or if numbers are going to take a pretty big tumble.

Hopefully it's just secretive. First tourney isn't until Hanover or Mound, I suppose.
Probably partly depends on appeals. I know there's one team that may just switch to USSSA because they got bumped to C in ASA and couldn't get enough quality adds to feel like they'd compete at C (it was gong to be a mix of 2-3 teams). Sounds like they're all trying to catch on with other teams, whether D or C, for ASA. We'll see what happens I guess.

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!

It seems to be taking a big drop. Numerous teams seems to be in limbo.

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
Has anyone heard If MN will get "d" nats again .??

What's going on with the firemans. Last I read is that the city was going to tear down those flds.. but I'm 2 1/2 hours west so I dont get all the details

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Last I saw about Valley View was that they didn't pass the thing to tear it down in December, but new council members are coming on this year, and things could change. Hopefully they don't knock the place down.

(I'm on an email list that sends out updates about the situation)

Beauner

Starting Player
Has anyone heard If MN will get "d" nats again .??

What's going on with the firemans. Last I read is that the city was going to tear down those flds.. but I'm 2 1/2 hours west so I dont get all the details
I believe D ASA nationals are scheduled for Topeka this year.

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
2021 is already bid. We are in the process of adding at least 2 fields to be extended to 300' at Caswell Park if not all four of the orginal 4 giving us 6bat 300. At that time I would bid slowpitch nationals every year! Oh yeah....
Www.caswellsports.com/slowpitch

That would be amazing... mankato is already the closest big tourney we get into.. so having nats a hour away.... just think the business mettler's would get.

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah just seen that..

Great. Bemidji 227 miles

Rochester 208 miles

And south Dakota wouldn't let us play open state in Sioux falls.. which is 98 miles from me and closer for the rest of the team

Beauner

Starting Player
If you're playing ASA this year you need to swing a Nihilist. Those bats are stupid.
I know a guy who knows a guy, if you knows what I'm saying. Probably going to start the year as my gamer right away.

thelastsamurai

Addicted to Softballfans
I’m looking forward to the new tech monstas, not sure how much better they can get? Just maybe 23 and 24 ounces haha. Sixes finally has some nice payouts for d teams, actually really good! Dropped the open/b. Not sure how many b teams we even have in Mn

Beauner

Starting Player
I’m looking forward to the new tech monstas, not sure how much better they can get? Just maybe 23 and 24 ounces haha. Sixes finally has some nice payouts for d teams, actually really good! Dropped the open/b. Not sure how many b teams we even have in Mn
They can get a lot better. Just pour gasoline on them, light them on fire, and swing a Nihilist.

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
It will be Dewey's 1st time at 6's.. played multiple times at t.i. for state and Nats.. hopefully have a good showing..

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
They can get a lot better. Just pour gasoline on them, light them on fire, and swing a Nihilist.

How much difference is the nihilist compared to the flippers / aftermaths..

I liked the 1st 3 that came out. The green flipper , the black aftermath and the black abs green aftermath.. but didnt like all the red , blue usa and normal ones at all..