Minnesota Thread

Beauner

Starting Player
Maybe. I feel like I saw all them at every USSSA tourney with HB or some other team.
A bunch of them played for Swing Nation at state because 9 of our guys were unable to play due to injury (me) or playing some random tournament in Wisconsin. They played the MSMA tournament together I think? And then we put a throwtogether team in for fall state for USSSA. I don't remember seeing many of them at other USSSA tournaments but I could be wrong.

Either way, it definitely felt like there were some very good ballplayers that didn't make the trip that would have made the Minnesota D team much more competitive.

Worth4252

A bunch of them played for Swing Nation at state because 9 of our guys were unable to play due to injury (me) or playing some random tournament in Wisconsin. They played the MSMA tournament together I think? And then we put a throwtogether team in for fall state for USSSA. I don't remember seeing many of them at other USSSA tournaments but I could be wrong.

Either way, it definitely felt like there were some very good ballplayers that didn't make the trip that would have made the Minnesota D team much more competitive.
Ran into them at duk duk too

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
The team list for Corky’s open shows a couple new teams on there. The Herd is a merger team and so is Theraldson’s now.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Just saw they took off the mergers from the Facebook post.

The Herd used to say Drip City, Apex and Chanticlear
Theraldson said Theraldsons and Heartland

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
Just saw they took off the mergers from the Facebook post.

The Herd used to say Drip City, Apex and Chanticlear
Theraldson said Theraldsons and Heartland

Rumor is a cpl guys from tharaldson went to " the heard " ( Drip city)

wildthing81

kinda interested to see how the chemistry will be on some of these teams. Drip, tharaldsons were very very good teams that had been around for a number of years....throw together teams sometimes struggle with that.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
I always like the ones going from something+ to just the letter to play at the same level. Trying to work the system.

(Like trying to go from B+ to B to play on a B team. That’s just trying to be able to play C.)

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
I always like the ones going from something+ to just the letter to play at the same level. Trying to work the system.

(Like trying to go from B+ to B to play on a B team. That’s just trying to be able to play C.)

Ha I did that.. been d+ or c like 4 different times.. but always appeal down to d so I could still play e. 😊

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
It’d be nice if more teams put their rosters up to check out on the LPS site. We’ve got most of ours on there. Just two guys haven’t done it yet, but I’m also not going to pester them in February.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
I will be texting and calling my guys the wk of our 1st tourney to get our roster done ..
Yeah, not a reason to rush yet, other than to give everyone else something to look at.

We’ve still got 2 months until our first tourney. Looking forward to the Elk River early bird.

basilray

Man, that fake spring day we had on Sunday really has be itching to play.

Anybody who wants to/already has some BP sessions lined up in the S Metro? Would love to get some swings in.