It's nss. Ha.

Mama's is 3/4 tryon..

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1502290209173.jpg
    FB_IMG_1502290209173.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 20

mnballer

Addicted to Softballfans
That's the upper, jimbo has the middle and lower bracket.. there's even a woman's bracket.. 4 brackets here this wknd

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
So far I've put in requests for a signed State Farm C State Champs hat but haven't heard back. "Like a Good Neighbor" my ass!
****ers.

I can sign an old style Horsemen hat that sat in a bag for a year. Didn't know it was in there from state last year until I found the bag for state this year. LMK. We haven't won anything, but we're nice guys and we try hard.

Bob Vance

****ers.

I can sign an old style Horsemen hat that sat in a bag for a year. Didn't know it was in there from state last year until I found the bag for state this year. LMK. We haven't won anything, but we're nice guys and we try hard.

Pm'd address for old hat signed by Yoke. I will be sending an autographed McPetes hat to the return address. I wear it when I ump now so it has turned a shade of yellow.

Beauner

Starting Player
What happened? I thought the guy you had was one of the better ones there.
The guy we had in the first game was pretty solid overall. Some questionable strikes but he hustled and didn't make any mistakes on calls at bases etc.

We had "2-step Kenny" for our second game (I dunno who he is, had never seen him before but the farthest he moved was to get a new ball off the hangers on the fence for the whole game, and Chuck said "Yeah that's why they call him 2-step Kenny").

Had a runner on 1st and 1 out with 2 HRs left to use and down 3 runs. Guy hits a popup to 2B. 2B camps under it. Batter starts jogging down the line, gets about 2/3rds of the way down the line and drops is head in anger. 2B closes his glove, lets the ball hit off the back side of his glove, intentionally dropping the ball. The batter hears the ball hit the glove and stops to head back to the dugout. 2B flips it to second and on to first for a game-ending DP. We immediately yell out it's an intentional drop and a dead ball.
Umpire goes "That's not a rule! Read a rulebook! That's not a rule." To which I replied "It is absolutely a rule. Just like the rule you screwed up in the first game that allows the 1B to touch the orange back on an overthrow to avoid a collision."
You've umpired enough of our games and seen us play enough to know I rarely say anything negative toward umpires about anything. But this was a fairly basic rule interpretation.

He walks off the field refusing to talk to anybody. We go over to talk to Fluegge and he was immediately over at the field to tell him he hosed up. But it was too late because the game was already over.
Would it have mattered? Probably not. But frustrating to lose on an absolutely cut-and-dry rule that an umpire didn't know.

Jimbo81

Krueger #15
Could have the guy we had last night. Pitches were not close to the 6 ft height requirement. We said something to him and go no explanation or ill keep an eye on it. It happened again and we said it again. He yells back over mind your own business. NO I'm sorry it is my business because it is my game!

tsfingrocks

Average, at best

Am I too late or did Bob Vance of Vance Refrigeration already nab it? I am open to participate in fall league or tournaments if provided a token to remember the weekend by. Hat. Jersey/Shirt. STD. Etc.

Bob Vance

Am I too late or did Bob Vance of Vance Refrigeration already nab it? I am open to participate in fall league or tournaments if provided a token to remember the weekend by. Hat. Jersey/Shirt. STD. Etc.

I have not received anything via mail or carrier pigeon as of this morning. I am also available for fall tournaments if anyone needs a guy. I thrive in co-ed softball type atmospheres. I am a D+ card playing at an E+ level. I do however drink beer at a B level. My best attribute is losing coin tosses and station to station base running.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet

I have not received anything via mail or carrier pigeon as of this morning. I am also available for fall tournaments if anyone needs a guy. I thrive in co-ed softball type atmospheres. I am a D+ card playing at an E+ level. I do however drink beer at a B level. My best attribute is losing coin tosses and station to station base running.

You guys just keep waiting there. They're...uh...they're on the way?

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
ASA North - Centra Soft
ASA South - Warriors/Homes Plus

Risk/Reward here! Let's go boys help me get to the top of the rankings!

Last edited:

Beauner

Starting Player
A&B goes down to the MN Sox 17-14 in game one. Bats went cold after the fifth inning. Aided by a couple missed calls by the umps.