Minnesota Thread

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
d2480dea8103ea53ef62dcedbee7592c7ef6543cb9b8cc9942f9bcfec413dc03_1.jpg

Sixes

K C C O
I miss Minnesota....

That is all.

I do get to play this weekend....ASA State tourney in Hastings, which is a gorgeous complex.

Sixes

K C C O
Long Distance Picks:

Frolics gold
All American

Frolics Silver
Jeb Drywall

Nebraska ASA D State
Frank's Butchers

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Basically nothing. Ice and ibuprofen. I could get a cortisone shot if I want. If it's not healed in a couple months, possibly surgery.

Frolics
AAR
Kekembas

Hopefully ice and ibuprofen do the trick. Herniated disks have always sounded brutal.

Kekembas are in my Wednesday night league. They have a couple real solid players on the team.

Long Distance Picks:

Frolics gold
All American

Frolics Silver
Jeb Drywall

Nebraska ASA D State
Frank's Butchers

Your Nebraska ASA D State pick is disqualified. Can't pick your own team. (Good luck!)

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
Just when you think utrip is gaining some ground... who thinks 3 days before the tourney was a good idea to kick a team out. They should atleast get a spot in the gold.

squeakslang3

offically unofficial
i dont know the whole roster but Nelly, Josh, and Whitey are not D players. They should not have waited this long to kick them out and at the very least shouldve been offered a spot in the open, there's plenty of room.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
That's really the only part that bothers me. You're just going to boot them? Not even a "hey, you can't play silver, but can put you in the gold"?

Kenny Powers

Addicted to Softballfans
i dont know the whole roster but Nelly, Josh, and Whitey are not D players. They should not have waited this long to kick them out and at the very least shouldve been offered a spot in the open, there's plenty of room.

Mid State Crane is a solid ASA C team. Played against them a few times this year and they would be more than capable of playing in the open. It's weak on USSSA's part to boot them 3 days prior, but no way should they play in the D. They would walk through that thing.

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
Weather they are C or D isn't the issue. I know they tried getting into a D qualifier for asa as well so they are shady with roster moves but holy cow they got bent over. Troy is so bad. Just give Pat the control and another softball guy some power l, because Pat shouldn't make decisions on his kids teams.

baldgriff

Lead Oompah Loompah....
Is it possible that they did the roster checks 3 days prior to the tournament? Not defending it, just saying it is possible that they decided to review all of the rosters at one time. Agreed that they should be allowed to play up.

StinkyCheeks

Addicted to Softballfans

No Nelly is not a D player he is a C player in Utrip

No Josh is not a D player he is a C player in Utrip

Whitey is on the Boarder of C/D.

Would it be ok for you justin to play in the lower of Crystal Frolics, cause Whitey is no Better than you.

Their team was fine to be in The D. They would not have walked through this tourney. Ill take the field, whoever wants to take Midstate can. Ill win the bet,

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Is it possible that they did the roster checks 3 days prior to the tournament? Not defending it, just saying it is possible that they decided to review all of the rosters at one time. Agreed that they should be allowed to play up.

They pulled somebody else up last week from silver to gold, I believe. You'd think if you were going to be roster sticklers, you'd keep a closer eye on it, so you could move teams up and have a better shot of not losing the entry money.

No Nelly is not a D player he is a C player in Utrip

No Josh is not a D player he is a C player in Utrip

Whitey is on the Boarder of C/D.

Would it be ok for you justin to play in the lower of Crystal Frolics, cause Whitey is no Better than you.

Their team was fine to be in The D. They would not have walked through this tourney. Ill take the field, whoever wants to take Midstate can. Ill win the bet,

I'd have them in or around the 5 spot if I was going to do predictions for more than just the winner.

StinkyCheeks

Addicted to Softballfans
I will say this, you need to look at the whole picture

If you believe that the Bump to AAR is wrong, and they should be allowed to finish out the year at B, then Midstate is not C. They are not only 1 class difference from AAR.

If they played 10 times they would not win 2

So now with that said lets look at the teams that if Midstate Crane is not C should also be in question
1) Dehn Brothers, 1 Brother Robbie dehn was suppose to play with Whitey and the boys. However was told he wasnt allowed to. He was to good. Well he has played on the same Dehn brothers team for the last 3 years. However Dehn Brothers is a D team

2) Eagle Trace- ASA C Team, Midstate Crane was told that they eye test and their classification online was ASA C. These guys must be out then as wel

3) K-2 Bath- ASA C team, they are allowed in.

4) Streakless- Most guys on that roster have played utrip C, in this state. No roster history online However have Beat SJK trucking, and Blueline. Both Very Legit C teams in the state

StinkyCheeks

Addicted to Softballfans
They pulled somebody else up last week from silver to gold, I believe. You'd think if you were going to be roster sticklers, you'd keep a closer eye on it, so you could move teams up and have a better shot of not losing the entry money.

I'd have them in or around the 5 spot if I was going to do predictions for more than just the winner.

Exactly, to win this thing undefeated you have to go 7-0. Thats a lot of good bounces, and everything clicking together.

Josh is a difference maker on the mound. However as much as I like Nelly, he is not a difference changer in the game anymore. He cant field a position.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
I will now be making my debut in Crystal Frolics. Look for me to come in for a pinch hit towards the end of game 1 or game 2 for MN Miracle.