bl19

Addicted to Softballfans
Conference: TDB
6's C: Showbombs
6's D: LTD Brewing/Reapers
Champlain: CPD/Miken

Last edited:

dunkky

I read on old scout that it was a business decision between Pure and Anarchy. That was from DW.

what i am wondering is how the pure is still considered a major without all those top guns. they are no better than other AA teams.

Chembry

Addicted to Softballfans
what i am wondering is how the pure is still considered a major without all those top guns. they are no better than other AA teams.

They may be reclassified, but they may still have too many roster points to classify as a AA team. They still have Parfitt, Dillon, and Carlsen who haven’t played a game for Pure yet this year. Those are all major rated players as well.

They also won AA last year without Flip, Big John, and Greinert.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
Pure is a borderline AA/Major team. They have a pitcher (Mooch) who has won a fair share of rings, lately. I'd say they are AA based on talent and can compete with some Major teams. SIS/Thunder is now a top AA team if they remain AA.

I think (which me thinking is questionable at best) Precision has a good chance to do damage in AA. They have the talent and added Vitz, Umschied and a great young player from Comatose. Horrible what happened to Houseman. Hopefully they get some games in and can put together a few good runs for the year.

StinkyCheeks

Addicted to Softballfans
Pure is a borderline AA/Major team. They have a pitcher (Mooch) who has won a fair share of rings, lately. I'd say they are AA based on talent and can compete with some Major teams. SIS/Thunder is now a top AA team if they remain AA.

I think (which me thinking is questionable at best) Precision has a good chance to do damage in AA. They have the talent and added Vitz, Umschied and a great young player from Comatose. Horrible what happened to Houseman. Hopefully they get some games in and can put together a few good runs for the year.

Precision is going to have to start doing some work. Now that they are seating on points they are so far behind the 8 ball they are going to start running into the Major teams in round 2 instead of Round 3.

Xtreme has put themselves in a nice spot as well. It has been fun to watch.

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
Precision is going to have to start doing some work. Now that they are seating on points they are so far behind the 8 ball they are going to start running into the Major teams in round 2 instead of Round 3.

Xtreme has put themselves in a nice spot as well. It has been fun to watch.

I thought losing Barty and Pwang would be a bigger setback.

Pwang hasn't skipped a beat jumping up to a major team either.

Beauner

Starting Player
why the good bunch from the Pure moved to the Thunder? Anyone knows?
Pure and SIS had a falling out when the Anarchy Ambassadors bat crew (Flip, John Williams, and a couple others) wouldn't swing their Pure bats because they were signed with Anarchy.
This lead to a disagreement between the SIS sponsors and the Pure sponsors so the Anarchy guys went somewhere else.

Not sure why it was such a big deal, there have been guys signed with manufacturers swinging their signature models on other conference teams for years.

JMac612

Addicted to Softballfans
Terrible version of the Champlin bracket

Attachments

• FF6C72CB-556B-45C1-902B-EEFCFC9FA964.jpeg
    FF6C72CB-556B-45C1-902B-EEFCFC9FA964.jpeg
    69 KB · Views: 21

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
I wonder what those Pure guys will do once their bats break and there aren't any left for them to use. Is it still 12 weeks on bats?

Chembry

Addicted to Softballfans
It's a little more complicated than that. $$

It is always more complicated and all business decisions come down to money. I have been on both sides of business decisions during my tenure in the pharmaceutical industry, as some here can attest, and the decisions always come to money.

That was my attempt at simplifying the situation as it really was a business decision.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Since Hanover didn't happen, our first tourney of the year is supposed to be Saturday in St. Joseph. Hope this storm somehow misses the fields.

If this one gets cancelled, I might have to give some kind of notice to the last 5 tourneys we're signed up for. Just a heads up that the weather will suck.

StinkyCheeks

Addicted to Softballfans
Since Hanover didn't happen, our first tourney of the year is supposed to be Saturday in St. Joseph. Hope this storm somehow misses the fields.

If this one gets cancelled, I might have to give some kind of notice to the last 5 tourneys we're signed up for. Just a heads up that the weather will suck.
Is Pont back on the Team, and have the weekend off