Not GTG Missing Package SilverSlugger7

Dugout5

Starting Player
Thanks for your input Saint. I am very frustrated and may have pushed it a little to far but wanted to demonstrate some character issues of the buyer. the family was more than willing to talk to us and share information. I would hardly call that harassing them. Your point is understood and will be advised. thanks for all your effort on SBF.

Unless the package is lost or damaged the insurance is worthless because the USPS can prove it was delivered.

I have gotten the ball rolling on the fraud claim, I was told it will be 3 days for it to process and then I will be notified.

bpierce208

Addicted to Softballfans
I wonder how they'll handle a fraud claim, when no money had been exchanged...it's certainly an odd situation to say the least. Someone thought they had things well planned out. I'd love for them to find video surveillance of the whole "heist"

sleepin4matty

Management Material
Thanks for your input Saint. I am very frustrated and may have pushed it a little to far but wanted to demonstrate some character issues of the buyer. the family was more than willing to talk to us and share information. I would hardly call that harassing them. Your point is understood and will be advised. thanks for all your effort on SBF.

Unless the package is lost or damaged the insurance is worthless because the USPS can prove it was delivered.

I have gotten the ball rolling on the fraud claim, I was told it will be 3 days for it to process and then I will be notified.

it is harassment to have a friend of yours start texting SS7 repeatedly after he has requested that all contact cease. Just wish I had some popcorn to sit and watch this all unfold

stillballin

The Veteran
I wonder how they'll handle a fraud claim, when no money had been exchanged...it's certainly an odd situation to say the least. Someone thought they had things well planned out. I'd love for them to find video surveillance of the whole "heist"

probably find a way to get the money..... really not a joke when dealing with fraud...

btw and off topic... nice used 26oz purple mercy you have listed on the bay... have you sold it yet?

your handle is nonstoprookies44 right? glws...

.http://forums.softballfans.com/showpost.php?p=18631316&postcount=27

Last edited:

cbohrman44

Earnstaf tribute
It's on the seller to get the bat to the buyers hands. Insurance and delivery/signature confirmation is to protect yourself.

this is true......except no money has been paid....therefore, is there really a buyer yet.....hmmmmm:eek:

Dugout5

Starting Player
My friend texted him one time at 6pm. Thic pic of he posted asked to cease communication was sent to me. We had been texting back and forth for 3 days. Once the police came up he wanted nothing to do with me and threatened to call them on me for harassment.

I think it's interesting that he has not responded to any of this and hasn't been on the site since this morning at 2:22am. Unless he is watching under a new username.

If the bay comment was directed towards me... I don't have any items listed on the bay at all.

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year

Sir, I cant see everything/everyone that you may have wrote and didnt want to misconstrue what you were doing as harassment, as I am no judge or officer of the law to make that claim, but I wanted you to be aware it could lead to such claim.

I hope you get some closure here. Again, let me know if I can help.

saint

this is true......except no money has been paid....therefore, is there really a buyer yet.....hmmmmm:eek:

It's an agreement between two parties, so yes, there is a buyer and seller despite no money exchanging hands. :mod:

saint

My friend texted him one time at 6pm. Thic pic of he posted asked to cease communication was sent to me. We had been texting back and forth for 3 days. Once the police came up he wanted nothing to do with me and threatened to call them on me for harassment.

I think it's interesting that he has not responded to any of this and hasn't been on the site since this morning at 2:22am. Unless he is watching under a new username.

If the bay comment was directed towards me... I don't have any items listed on the bay at all.

I'm not going to say it's impossible, but very unlikely to be reading under a new user name as we have ways to track and look up.

saint

Let's keep the post on topic and free from your opinions or 'picking sides'. Let's concentrate on facts and how we can get this settled instead.

Dugout5

Starting Player
The bat also has a unique sticker on the wrapper. The sticker is white and has a sporting good suppliers name on it with the number 265 written on it. All the writing has been crossed out with black sharpie. That is how I received the bat from the person I purchased it from. My guess it was the original tag and the sticker price of 265$

If anyone sees this turn up somewhere please let me know ASAP.

stillballin

The Veteran
One last suggestion.. share/split the loss.. that way no one is out 100%.. just to resolve this.. I'm out of ideas after this so good luck to both seller and buyer. I apologize if I stepped on any toes.. take care..

bird25

34/30 Club #25
One last suggestion.. share/split the loss.. that way no one is out 100%.. just to resolve this.. I'm out of ideas after this so good luck to both seller and buyer. I apologize if I stepped on any toes.. take care..

Seems that slugger should file the police report on his end, might help with the usps claim.:confused:

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
LOL at SilverSlugger thinking the seller had a guy scoping his house out to steal a bat. How does he know your wife or someone isn't home to accept the package? I haven't read past the 2nd page because it my head hurt so maybe his theory changed. If so, then disregard my post.

blackbeasst

Addicted to Softballfans
so you're saying that i can buy a bat, have it shown delivered, and then claim i never got it and theres no recourse against me?

MURICA for the win :rolleyes:

blackbeasst

Addicted to Softballfans
no ngtg... no obd tags... you win... lol..

hell, im not even talking about bats, just **** in general.

people can order anything, then claim its not there, and get away with it. all they gotta do is claim "stolen" and they are off the hook.

Dugout5

Starting Player
I am publicly asking SilverSlugger7 to file a police report about the stolen package. If he has nothing to hide he should have no problem doing so to help find the culprit. He still thinks I have something to do with the theft. Which should be even more motivation to report the theft to forever damn me on SBF and clear his name of any doubt. If anyone stole something from my property I would sure as @&$!l want to find out who it was and make them suffer the consequences.

I glad everyone is entertained with the Scoody Doo mystery but I would like to seriously put this to bed and get some closure, or at the least put in the hands of the law.

stillballin

The Veteran
I am publicly asking SilverSlugger7 to file a police report about the stolen package. If he has nothing to hide he should have no problem doing so to help find the culprit. He still thinks I have something to do with the theft. Which should be even more motivation to report the theft to forever damn me on SBF and clear his name of any doubt. If anyone stole something from my property I would sure as @&$!l want to find out who it was and make them suffer the consequences.

I glad everyone is entertained with the Scoody Doo mystery but I would like to seriously put this to bed and get some closure, or at the least put in the hands of the law.

no further contact/updates from saint or slugger?

SilverSlugger7

Outstanding Bad Dealer
I've done more than cooperate. This guy is a royal jerkoff. All he's been doing is lying and trying to dig up info and continue to harass me until all hours of the day.

I told him that I would file a police report before he even mentioned it. I also was going to send him $150 because the situation sucks. But...then he had some retard text me and that dude dropped the ball by telling me to paypal him and he just so happens to live in my general area. So AFTER I call him on it he then tries finding family members on facebook, except the guy my relative was referring to is a relative who I was named after, same name but he lives in FL and tried to commit identity theft on me in 2013 by filing taxes. The IRS sent me a letter and didn't allow me to file that year until everything was fixed...then this dude has his wife try contacting my former employer and employees who told me some psycho ***** was looking for me. I keep getting unsolicited blocked phone calls at all hours now too. This guy can straight up eat a ****. The police report is useless. I don't have the bat. If I did I'd personally go to PA and shove it up his ass. I guarantee it'll turn up on ebay from a seller in Pennsylvania in due time.

Dugout5

Starting Player
Welcome back Bob,

Now you are flat out lieing. I have never called you or any employer. Call the police and file the stolen package report. Call the police and press charges for harassment if want. I have done nothing wrong. Your just trying to deflect the heat.

Last edited:

SilverSlugger7

Outstanding Bad Dealer
I'm trying to deflect heat? Your fat cow of a wife called my former employer. I had a former employee personally call me. Your wife also posted about it glowingly on facebook. Keep trying...same with this BS about bpierce208 now. If the ebayer on there you're referring to is in Rockland Centre, then he lives 3.5 hours from me. Everything you keep trying to dig up is total bull****. You're just gasping at everything. I'm just going to find it comical when that Mercy shows up posted on Ebay and the seller is from PA.

Dugout5

Starting Player
You implied in a text message that the comment about the mercy 26 on the bay was directed towards me. I merely informed you it was directed your buddy bpierce208. He may or may not be a friend of yours, it was some information I received from someone on the board.